Don't let Trump brag on your company

don't let bumscum the chimp post on ECC!! bahahaaaaa or at least .. just ignore the headless chicken.

don't let bumscum the chimp post on ECC!! bahahaaaaa or at least .. just ignore the headless chicken.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Typical dumber by the day response. My name still isn't mike.
If you don't like my posts scroll on down and STFU chimp.

• WTF
  • 07-19-2017, 06:03 PM
Carrier, Harley....

And Trump does not even make him products here!
Harley Davidson was teetering long before Trump was elected. Victim of their own success and over saturated their market and overpriced their products for emerging markets.
Carrier, Harley....

And Trump does not even make him products here! Originally Posted by WTF

Guess what, dickweed...? No One makes apparel domestically anymore. With today's "rules in place" why (or how) could Trump's company do so and be remotely competitive at retail?

An example per this situation....three-plus decades ago there were 46 apparel manufacturers based in Dallas (several that were $100 - $200 million + per annum producers) with cutting-and-sewing shops dotting the landscape throughout Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana and Arkansas (providing many, many jobs in small towns). Guess how many of these companies remain here today?

A big fat Zero. They're ALL gone. They either closed up shop altogether or moved operations south of the border or to various spots scattered throughout Asia. Slick fucked the American worker by cozying up to China, et al, and made "the world" his best friend. But not a friend to the American worker, by God, oh no.

I know you (and others) know this...so to point out Donald Trump does not manufacture his ties, etc domestically is simply stirring the hate-Trump shit pot for the sake of it. Can't speak for motorcycles or air conditioning units (but) it's gotta be similar to what's occurred within the soft goods industry.
Guess what, dickweed...? No One makes apparel domestically anymore. With today's "rules in place" why (or how) could Trump's company do so and be remotely competitive at retail?

An example per this situation....three-plus decades ago there were 46 apparel manufacturers based in Dallas (several that were $100 - $200 million + per annum producers) with cutting-and-sewing shops dotting the landscape throughout Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana and Arkansas (providing many, many jobs in small towns). Guess how many of these companies remain here today?

A big fat Zero. They're ALL gone. They either closed up shop altogether or moved operations south of the border or to various spots scattered throughout Asia. Slick fucked the American worker by cozying up to China, et al, and made "the world" his best friend. But not a friend to the American worker, by God, oh no.

I know you (and others) know this...so to point out Donald Trump does not manufacture his ties, etc domestically is simply stirring the hate-Trump shit pot for the sake of it. Can't speak for motorcycles or air conditioning units (but) it's gotta be similar to what's occurred within the soft goods industry. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
There are plenty of building materials manufactured in the USA. Like steel and aluminum. Yet Trump often bought his steel and aluminum from the Chinese

I know CB, that makes him a great businessman, haha lol.

I dont care who he buys from or where he makes his stuff. What I do cate about is that he STFU about "buying and selling American" when he doesnt do it himself

Talk about a Hypocrite
So.....are we in the great depression?
Harley Davidson's main problem is their customer base is getting too old to enjoy their product, and the younger population would rather play a virtual reality game pretending to ride a Hog rather than spending $20,000 to actually do it.
don't let bumscum the chimp post on ECC!! bahahaaaaa... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Ekim is organizing his Kansas gloryhole buddies into the oompa loompa chimp militia... I recently discovered this training video they made...

So.....are we in the great depression? Originally Posted by Ross Hecks
Half the country is. The half that voted for crooked hillary. The rest of us are pretty fucking happy.
Ekim is organizing his Kansas gloryhole buddies into the oompa loompa chimp militia... I recently discovered this training video they made...

Originally Posted by lustylad
Another member of the dumber by the day club, thinks my name is muke, and I live in Kansas.
Stupid fucking lemming.
Half the country is. The half that voted for crooked Trump. The rest of us are pretty fucking happy. Originally Posted by Budman
FIFY It is why they voted for him.
FIFY It is why they voted for him. Originally Posted by bamscram

Not by the look of things. It is the left that is whining, crying, rioting and just generally falling apart. Go get yourself a comfort pet. Maybe a ferret would be just what you need.
Not by the look of things. It is the left that is whining, crying, rioting and just generally falling apart. Go get yourself a comfort pet. Maybe a ferret would be just what you need. Originally Posted by Budman
Don't need a comfort pet, who do you were the ones in the rural areas who supported Trump were. Democrats.
Go get a Botox shot in your asshole, your boyfriend will thank you.