False Advertising - Two men at once

Saw this ad... https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2126355

"Exploring the Barriers with 2 Men at Once...... available now!"

Sounds interesting right? And then she drops the bomb.

"That's RIGHT - 2 Men and Myself at same time. So Bring a Friend!! A Few Rules.... No Double penetration!
I'm offering a Hour $200 per person Review Special"

So what exactly is the barrier she is exploring?
Lol wow
So what exactly is the barrier she is exploring? Originally Posted by tpepsi
Gullibility?
She's exploring how to make twice the money in the same time...
Um when you think threesome that's two males and one female you think dp, if guy is fantasizing about another male and himself with a woman he's wanting to stuff her like a turkey. She does greek too so I don't get the no dp rule.
It might also be important to know what she's expecting the two guys to be doing together in her little fantasy...

Um when you think threesome that's two males and one female you think dp, if guy is fantasizing about another male and himself with a woman he's wanting to stuff her like a turkey. She does greek too so I don't get the no dp rule. Originally Posted by rockerguy1981
there are probably some frat kids out there that want to do the Eiffel Tower
Maybe the no dp rule means she won't take two dicks in the SAME hole? (Such as HF suggested)

Some of you know how much I enjoy one in front and one in back....but two peckers trying to drill the same hole sounds painful.

I don't know...just trying to give her the benefit of the doubt.
....but two peckers trying to drill the same hole sounds painful.
. Originally Posted by SA Angel
Or change ad to: "small peckers only"...
but two peckers trying to drill the same hole sounds painful. Originally Posted by SA Angel
I saw this at one of the infamous orgies a couple of years ago. A local legend was laying back on one guy that was in her from the bottom and another guy entered from the front and fairly easily got his in there too.
He turned to us and said "Hey, that was easy!"
The girl said "Easy for you to say!"

She enjoyed the double dicking, judging by the orgasms. About an hour later, I had her ride me, and she was as tight as ever...