Face sitting, who likes it?

My self I'm an avid fan of women sitting on my face! I can rub her clit with my lip at the same time insert my tongue in her love hole in a circular motion. I can use my hands to play with her nipples and even fia if she likes all at once and the view is awesome. Ladies does this give you more feeling of being in control? Guys get to taste the ladies real good from this angle with no stiff neck later. I eat from Mish too but seem to get a slight stiffness in my neck later. Your opinion?
It's definitely a fun position. I can grind my hips on his face until I cum... Ahmazing
A womans place is on a mans face

I have left oily handprints on many headboards around the U.S.
My UTR loves it. She almost breaks head board every time.

Sam
In a recent appointment, I let the provider sit on my wallet while she blew me, which resulted in maybe the best head I've ever gotten. She felt 100% into it.

Thankfully I'm a firm believer in practicing safe wallet sex, because my fat leather wallet was totally drenched in lady juice by session end.

As always: YMMV.
This is my favorite. Especially with lovelyevelyn.
Fanning myself! This is one of my faves.
Thank you all for this topic..I love having my face sat on..It's fulfilling..
Thank you all for this topic..I love having my face sat on..It's fulfilling.. Originally Posted by justNCredible
As long as I got a face, you got somewhere to sit..That's what I say
It's definitely a fun position. I can grind my hips on his face until I cum... Ahmazing Originally Posted by lovelyevelyn
Wow that sounds amazing.........need to see you again real soon!!!
This is my favorite. Especially with lovelyevelyn. Originally Posted by Devours the pussy
I don't believe we've met, but
Wow that sounds amazing.........need to see you again real soon!!! Originally Posted by Smoothness
Most definitely babes!
I love it! Face Sitting, gotta be a favorite for me
And looking down in all smiles ��
By the way awesome thread George ��
Love to look up at u my sweet!!!
I love it! Face Sitting, gotta be a favorite for me
And looking down in all smiles ��
By the way awesome thread George �� Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate
Sonya you naughty girl. I like to be a perfect gentleman. So as long as I'm around you will always have a place to sit gorgeous.

That goes for the rest of you awesome ladies to.