Address: 635/Coit
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: CBJ (on me), LFK, DIY
Session Length: HHR
Fee: 160
Hair Color and Length: Black, long to lower back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Absolutely a knockout. Very pretty, passable face. Braces. She's tall, 5'9''. Thin, petite frame. AMAZING legs. Zero hair, very smooth, clear complected skin. Seriously, you could take her out in public.
Recommendation: Yes
Seriously, you could take her out in public.
You do realize that you can take out and be seen with any TS/TV/CD in public? I mean, there is no law or regulation prohibiting it.

Not trying to be PC and all--hate that crap for most part--and certainly not gonna bash you for being with a TS. To each their own, whether experimentation, curiosity, or complete lifestyle choice. Doesn't matter--doesn't make someone gay--doesn't make someone wrong. I actually get tired of those that think just because it is not hetero pay for play, it should be censored off the board or their puritanical eyes should not have to see it. Bugger off on those, I say! Fuck whomever you want, as long as they are consenting!

Just pointing out that some TS, possibly including the one you were with, might find that statement offensive. Like saying "we can take my retarded brother out in public because he doesn't look so retarded."

And I imagine you meant ZERO negative connotation with your statement. Despite picking it apart, I pretty much assumed you meant "dressed up and out in public, no one would ever guess she was not born a woman." So maybe say something along those lines. Or even the more honest answer some could give--"My friends would make my life a living hell if they knew that I prefer sex with TS. If they saw me with her, they would be none the wiser."

Again, just an observation not trying to be a dick. Keep up the good work and thanks for the recon. Not my bag but definitely enjoy reading good tales from the front, especially those where our side feels it was money well spent! Amazing, some of these TS girls are hotter all dolled up than many genetic girls.
He meant to say she was passable. Seriously dude, you're on a website where people discuss sex acts with providers, often using colorful language that is offensive. A little perspective might be in order.
You're right, I have was not trying to say anything that would offend anyone. My assumption was that what I meant, (she would likely pass for a geneticly born female in most public settings,) was implied. That said, I posted the review to help others make decisions on hobbying. Though I would rather not offend anyone, I'm old and wise enough to know that some people will be offended regardless of how I put things. She may even taken it as a compliment. Who knows? It wasn't my top concern.
She is sexy! Can she top?