What did I miss?

I've been gone for a while. I'm sure you didn't notice and that is perfectly cool, but can someone give me a quick rundown on what I missed in the San Antonio hobby scene?

I started in the Austin forums and now my head hurts. I think I have some tequila to kill those brain cells.

Welcome back!

You haven't missed much. Rockerrick remains unbanned. DorkHolyday remains a neutered dork. Still Looking continues to pop in occasionally to try to stir up a shitstorm. (He semi-succeeded by creating an environment that brought about the self-destruction of a well-known lady.) New, unknown and unreviewed PYT's continue to introduce themselves with ridiculous rates. Same 'ole shit.

On a happier note, I had my first Triples session, so there's that.
Welcome back Rover!

On a happier note, I had my first Triples session, so there's that. Originally Posted by CoverMe
Review or it didn't happen !!! Haha! Jk. Congrats!!
Welcome back old friend!
Welcome back Rover!

Review or it didn't happen !!! Haha! Jk. Congrats!! Originally Posted by Peter Gozinya
He did. And had pics.

And Rover, CM summed it up quite nicely. Also might add my imposter created a new handle using the same formula I had for years, getting even closer to stalkerish tendencies. Personally haven't reviewed in 3 months. Been laying low myself. Personal reasons. Glad to have ya back.
lol at least I RTM that outers post in his review and got him banned for a year