Wow! Rain! Traffic! Power outage! Blondes in white dresses

Wow! Rain! Power outage! Blondes in whit dresses!

Just shy of the 50 mark!

New faces, travelers, some almost long lost friends.

Even as we closed the official event at 8 p.m., still 30 peeps celebrating.

Lots of talk about the annual pumpkin event.

Costumes discussed and social committee assignments offered.

Funny how every gent volunteered to help with the body painting!

Yes, we were without power early in the evening but only 15 minutes or so.

And we did not get rained on but traffic was a bear!

Per the usual, only those there may reveal their presence.

Planning for September and October events is under way. Might have two events each month dipue to popular demand.

Full details will be in forthcoming emails, of course.

= = = =

Folks using mobile browsers might not be able to read my signature and thus miss important info.
  • jBa$$
  • 08-24-2017, 08:08 PM
Great time.... Nice visuals .... Great to see old friends and make some new ones :-)...... thanks again
Another great party. Meet several new ladies (yes the blondes in white dresses) and caught up with old friends. Thanks again ck!
You had me at blondes with white dresses!!! They were hot indeed. Add some strawberry and boing!!! Thanks CK!!
Had a very enjoyable evening even though I had my FFL draft going online. Meet several new faces and visited with many friends in the Hobby.

Gotta luv blondes in white dresses and Puerto Rican spinners....

Thanks CK for all that you do..
The blondes in white dresses were the icing on the cake.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
Holy Crap, a pair of high heels never really catch my attention but the lady in the red high heels sure caught my attention Just something about seeing those red high heels and following the curve of the back of her legs up to her booty was just absolutely eye catching
The ladies were certainly the hot menu item tonight! Thanks ck. It was crazy tonight.
I had a great time. Lots of ladies there last night. Thanks CK!
Darn I missed another one. Next one!!
Thanks CK for a lovely evening! It was great meeting new people and seeing folks I already know!
Thanks for the invite, CK.
Sorry, guys! I wasn't able to attend this one!
Next time! Sounds like I need to witness these women for myself.

Quinn
Convincing my long time DBL partner to join me for happy hour was very well worth it. Thanx guys for the hospitality and gratitude y'all made my girls feel very comfortable! It turned out to be a fantastic evening. Till next time.... see you soon!!
It was a hoot. Tailgating outside with lawn chairs in the parking lot after they shut the doors on us was a riot.
I'm pretty sure the nice fella at the hotel close by that had to deal with an unusually dramatic check-in had some interesting stories to tell his friends when he got home.
Thanks to those who made sure I was safely tucked into my impromptu accommodations for the night, and to the old friends I hadn't seen who brought gifts and great conversations. ;-)
Friends are golden. Oh how I love our motley crew.
  • Rudis
  • 08-25-2017, 03:01 PM
Wasnt sure what to expect but was quite surprised with the event. Met some great people, hilarious convos/stories, and the amount of lovely ladies. Pretty good turn out.

Thanks again for the invite, Ck. Can't wait to come back. Be safe out there!