Providers - Re-Verified?

Just curious - do any providers here actually use it?
Re-verified?? Or do you mean Verify Him?

I haven't heard of a site called re-verified.
Re-verified?? Or do you mean Verify Him?

I haven't heard of a site called re-verified. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Yes, Re-Verified. There's a banner ad for it on Eccie right now (on my screen anyway). Light blue and black banner ad up top.

https://re-verified.com/
Your thoughts on it Spank??
Your thoughts on it Spank?? Originally Posted by DocHolyday
No clue really, I was considering signing up as it sounded kind of interesting for providers to be able to review clients on it, but wouldn't be much point if none of the local providers here where I hobby use it.
I think members are more comfortable hearing back from members they know rather than from some nameless, faceless entity.
  • BK
  • 08-27-2017, 12:18 AM
I have never ever seen it mentioned by any provider, and I follow over 1K of them on Twitter.
I just went to the site and looked around. Not sure I'd trust refs when they come from a website and I don't know the person or persons behind it. With eccie we get to know one another on the board and providers meet in person, we play together and trust one another. That is how we stay safe.

If Ginger Doll said hey Trinity, I'm going to open a screening website and post about it I would trust the site bc I know her personally as a provider. But I'm unsure about this. Who knows who really behind it.
I just went to the site and looked around. Not sure I'd trust refs when they come from a website and I don't know the person or persons behind it. With eccie we get to know one another on the board and providers meet in person, we play together and trust one another. That is how we stay safe.

If Ginger Doll said hey Trinity, I'm going to open a screening website and post about it I would trust the site bc I know her personally as a provider. But I'm unsure about this. Who knows who really behind it. Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Good point. I also noticed on their client registration form they asked for phone numbers from clients' provider references, and there's no way I would send them anyone's phone number.
Just curious - do any providers here actually use it? Originally Posted by SpankyJ
I've never herd of it but then again I'm fairly new to all of this
I've never herd of it but then again I'm fairly new to all of this Originally Posted by ACharmXo
Seems like even ladies that have been around for some time haven't heard of it, so you are in good company!
Good point. I also noticed on their client registration form they asked for phone numbers from clients' provider references, and there's no way I would send them anyone's phone number. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
No way. If my number was posted somewhere without my knowledge or consent I'd be one pissed off hooker.

Think of it like this. Let's say I gave a clients number to this website and his wife became suspicious of his activity. A simple Google of his number could bring up and cause so much trouble if it was connected to a website like this.

Just like you can Google a hooker's number and find Backpage adds. Pretty much the same thing here. To many what ifs for me to be comfortable with it
No way. If my number was posted somewhere without my knowledge or consent I'd be one pissed off hooker.

Think of it like this. Let's say I gave a clients number to this website and his wife became suspicious of his activity. A simple Google of his number could bring up and cause so much trouble if it was connected to a website like this.

Just like you can Google a hooker's number and find Backpage adds. Pretty much the same thing here. To many what ifs for me to be comfortable with it Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Oh, agreed. In case I wasn't clear, I meant there's no way I'd send them any provider's phone number. That alone would stop me from signing up there, even outside the other concerns you mentioned.