BJ Techniques

Question for providers. I have had BJ's where the provider had a slow technique,and others that are rougher. Do you try to sense what your client likes and adjust your technique to that, or do you just do what you do until it's done?
BJ is a skill. i don't think it can be improved on too much, but you can get a bit better

there are only a few providers i have ever seen that were truly gifted at it.
I started a thread about it 'Bad blow jobs'
I asked questions. I got a lot of tips from the guys on what they like and don't like and improved my technique
There is nothing better than when you are feeling a little lazy that day to get a great blow job. There was a provider ( Lauren Flare) in my area that could get me off swallow then without stopping get me off again. She could be very slow and just let you feel the slightest touch of her mouth and tongue then deep throat at high speed until it all goes down her throat in one massive gush. She's retired now but just thinking about it still gets me going. By far she gave the best BJs I have ever had
I find if a provider listens to my directions as to how I want the BBBJNQCIM to unfold, I'm very happy.

Of late I like to be suckled with a swirling tounge at my head till I pop.
Then have her drizzle my cum all over my cock and balls like sugar frosting on a cinnabun. Then for her to lovingly lick and suck the cum back into her mouth. Swallow. Then gentley suckle me to an other pop.

I have to cuddle for about 30 minutes after that, but hey why make money if you can't enjoy spending it?
I think the skill is in figuring out what each individual likes. Some like very firm suction, others not so much, some like a lot of tongue action and some hate it. Just depends. Same goes for playing with the balls, some can't stand to have them touched at all and others can't get off without a little attention there too.

I look at it the same as going down on a girl, a guy can be down there for an hour but if he's not hitting just the right spot then he might as well not even bother! Just because it got another girl off in 2 seconds doesn't mean it's doing anything for me.