Sooo...

Whats up peoples! I left for a minute and it seems that there are some pretty attractive new ladies on here, but those rates though! Also noticed more providers are moving away from us brothas, damn it who keeps messing this up for the rest of us? Anyway I look forward to playing with you ladies soon and hopefully make it out to a social for once, since those seem to be a good time.
I'm sure they can't wait to see a person who cries about rates and whines about race policies?
Read it again. Not Complaining about race policies, because I realize there are some dummies out there. Second not complaining about the rates, just made a simple observation, I know how to budget accordingly.
I'm sure they can't wait to see a person who cries about rates and whines about race policies? Originally Posted by rockerrick
I'm confused. Why would a lady see him with an AA policy? Or why would he see a girl outside his budget? If a girl sees black men and has a rate he is ok with, seriously doubt there will be any issues with a lady taking this man's hard earned cash.

I agree with his observation. Rates have gone up with a few. However there are many women with affordable rates as well. Just need to research. There's a budget and rate for everyone here. Worse case scenario, lots of horny women on social media and Austin these days.
@Rogueone Thank you for further expanding on my point! Btw I enjoy your reviews
The price of bread, milk and rent goes up . . . the price of pussy goes up too.

But yah, there's fun to be had at every price point including the free, lol.