Don't do this trying to avoid the IP Address Check

A man received the following text from his neighbour:

I am so sorry Bob. I've been riddled with guilt and I have to confess. I have been tapping your wife all the time. Possibly even more than you considering the long hours and business trips that keep you away from home. I'm not getting any at my house, but that's no excuse. I can no longer live with the guilt and I hope you will accept my sincerest apology, along with my promise that it won't happen again.

If you will submit a bill I will be happy to pay whatever you feel is necessary to make up for this as I know you spend a lot of money to have your wife in your house.

The man, feeling anguished and betrayed, went into his bedroom, grabbed his gun and without a word, shot his wife and killed her.

A few moments later, a second text message came in: Damn spell-check. I meant "wifi", not "wife".
Autocorrect does it every time
Kiki just looked at your showcase and I would love to plug my hard drive into your mainframe if you ever make it to Hattiesburg.
Kiki just looked at your showcase and I would love to plug my hard drive into your mainframe if you ever make it to Hattiesburg. Originally Posted by Mr Lickher Right
Lol naughtay tech talk!!
Kiki it actually came out of one of the Revenge of the Nerds movies. Can't take too much credit.
Hahahaha.. ����