Houston Vs. Dallas

Hello!
Im mainly a Dallas provider, but have heard great things about the Houston hobby scene, but only from fellow Dallas providers.

Really thinking about making a trip for the weekend or so! Tell me, what do you guys think about the culture of your own city? Do you think I (my look) could even do well in the great H-Town?

Would love some imput from you ladies and gents!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 2 final blurred (3).jpg (72.4 KB, 2504 views)
Houston is WAAAYYYY better. I learned that very quickly. Houston will definitely always be my hobby home. I love all my H-Town gents! 😘
Houston is a great city, but your rate is steep for someone with such a short tenure on the board.

Lots of "legends" that live here and travel here on regular basis with rates equal too or slightly lower then yours.

If keeping your rate high is important to you, I'd say the east coast would be better for you. NY, Boston, DC, ect.

Regardless, good luck!
Weird, double post. I swear I didn't click submit twice! I swear
Houston is for minority hookers and Johns. There is GPS amongst the white whores if you live too close to the white part of the city. You know that entitled and I am better than an import immigrant bullshit. Overall Houston is a weird city and somewhat of a shit hobby town unless you like talking and DRAMA shit. Whores in Houston don't like to fuck that long. 30 minute sessions are popular because they are cheaper and guys and gals prefer not to extend it because they probably get bored with it or don't feel that well doing it for that long. Longer sessions are easier to come by once you get away from the center of Houston; it's somewhat cleaner in air quality.
the white part of the city. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Where is this in your opinion ?
Where is this in your opinion ? Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Galleria, Uptown, Midtown, and partially downtown. I am sure you will find pockets of white washed minorities in the aforementioned areas. Then there is the Woodlands which doesn't have too many whores in the first place. Everywhere is becoming more mixed because it is cheaper than the aforementioned areas though I believe the Woodlands has some cheaper areas around that area.
Galleria, Uptown, Midtown, and partially downtown. I am sure you will find pockets of white washed minorities in the aforementioned areas. Then there is the Woodlands which doesn't have too many whores in the first place. Everywhere is becoming more mixed because it is cheaper than the aforementioned areas though I believe the Woodlands has some cheaper areas around that area in which I can rape bitches. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
There. Fixed that.
There. Fixed that. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Please make it clear WHERE you fixed it. Bold. Italics. Color. Underline. Please.

Thanks.
Houston is WAAAYYYY better. I learned that very quickly. Houston will definitely always be my hobby home. I love all my H-Town gents! 😘 Originally Posted by Ruann soka
OOO you are already making my decision easier!

Houston is a great city, but your rate is steep for someone with such a short tenure on the board.
Lots of "legends" that live here and travel here on regular basis with rates equal too or slightly lower then yours.
If keeping your rate high is important to you, I'd say the east coast would be better for you. NY, Boston, DC, ect.
Regardless, good luck! Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Thanks for the luck, but why is it always the (white) women who "recommend" to lower my rates? Never babe.
I looked through EROS (and my looks are on par with those ladies) and my rate is already on the low end!

Houston is for minority hookers and Johns. There is GPS amongst the white whores if you live too close to the white part of the city. You know that entitled and I am better than an import immigrant bullshit. Overall Houston is a weird city and somewhat of a shit hobby town unless you like talking and DRAMA shit. Whores in Houston don't like to fuck that long. 30 minute sessions are popular because they are cheaper and guys and gals prefer not to extend it because they probably get bored with it or don't feel that well doing it for that long. Longer sessions are easier to come by once you get away from the center of Houston; it's somewhat cleaner in air quality. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Hmm good intel. Lol you seem a bit jaded. Maybe in certain areas providers are just more expensive, I think its like that everywhere.
Eccie is not Eros and I never recommended you lower your rate. I simply stated that because of your short time on the board getting your requested rate may be tough. It has nothing to do with race. Nice of you to play the race card though
Must be SissyLips sister.
OOO you are already making my decision easier!

Thanks for the luck, but why is it always the (white) women who "recommend" to lower my rates? Never babe.
I looked through EROS (and my looks are on par with those ladies) and my rate is already on the low end!

Hmm good intel. Lol you seem a bit jaded. Maybe in certain areas providers are just more expensive, I think its like that everywhere. Originally Posted by tiatate
Not jaded. Just know it all. City whites are afraid of the browning of Houston so they congregate in the center of it where everything is costly as fuck. It helps to keep out the rift raft so to speak. Come to Houston and visit and remember what I said. Why do you think prices are expensive in the city besides of course the BSC behavior of women when they work in that high end area that triggers BSC in the form of price gouging? To screen out the undesirables. Them brown fellas. Houston is diverse but it isn't all that inclusive. It's very territorial. Some expensive whores in Houston have "problems" that manifest themselves in some shape or form. Same can be said about the lower end whores but at least you get to save a little bit of money for the same amount of talent. Most of the Houston Johns are five minute wonders of the world so it doesn't take too much pleasing them.
Houston is a great place for providers and Dallas is Heaven for Hobbyists
To the op Brooke has given you very sound advice that I firmly believe that you should or prepare to be very frustrated after your visit here.