Please recycle if you live in Tyler!

Hi, just wanted to get the word out about the fantastic recycling center we have in downtown Tyler Texas. It is located on 414 north Boise D'Arc street, just a few blocks from downtown center. There is not much that cannot be recycled. Super convenient service.

You don't have to sort your recycled stuff. Just keep an extra bag with your kitchen trash and whenever you go downtown during the day, just bring it along. You can walk into the recycling center and conveniently place it in the correct bin. They keep it very neat and clean, open and airy. They take cardboard, glass, tin cans, ALL plastic containers, ink jet cartridges, etc. Once you start saving your recyclable items separate from your trash, you realize just how much it adds up and how quickly.

I am so glad Tyler has made such a great effort. Now it's our turn to utilize it and it could not be easier.
Good point. I used to live in the DFW area where curbside recycling was available - awesome. I initially was hesitant to use Tyler's recycling center, but it's an good easy habit when you combine it with other errands.
Hey Cinderbella....that's where I get my condoms.
Thanks Cinderbella. I was unaware we had such a place. Good to know.