In Your Opinion, Who Gives The Most Accurate News?

When you want to know what's going on with the world, who do you tune in to? Be it TV, radio or newspaper, who has the most accurate, up to date news in your opinion?
PBS(tv) or NPR(radio)

Relentless and accurate reporting by old veteran journalists and reporters.
I guess that it depends on the type of news.

I get everything via the Internet; I can't even recall the last time that I sat at home at watched the news (others than ESPN).

Drudge Report for a quick hit.
For national & international news, I scan cnn.com and Google news
For local: kansascity.com and nbcactionnews.com
Sports: ESPN
NASCAR: Jayski.com
For world news, I usually read:

Reuters. Or, the BBC. And, occasionally (when I want middle-east specific news or I want to know how that region is seeing the US and the rest of the world), I'll read the English version of Al Jazeera (which was recently given Columbia University's Graduate School of Journalism's highest honor).

For world news, I RARELY read a domestic source.

Google News is great for a quick scan and for examining different viewpoints reporting the same issue from around the world.

Kisses,

- Jackie
I like POE-News.com.

Pros-User submissions so less fluff news, stories from all over the world, provides a list of links under each story that were previously posted and are related

Cons-user submissions so they also tend to lean towards odder news at times, user run so sometimes slow in updating, links to stories are not "open in new window/tab"

Also, I like digg.com, nytimes.com, cnn on the blackberry (default news), and I'll stop sometimes and look at what yahoo has to offer (usually nothing of worth).

Radio news? NPR. Usually in the morning and not often.

But if I hear about something and I want more info I just google and look at anything that seems to have the info that I want which could be anywhere.
PBS(tv) or NPR(radio)

Relentless and accurate reporting by old veteran journalists and reporters. Originally Posted by catnipdipper
from the extreme liberal perspective..................
I used to simply peruse the headlines on AOL's homepage. Ever since they partnered with Huffpost though, their slant has gone to hell. So lately I've been going to Yahoo.com to check out the current headlines. Their layout isn't as user friendly, but its more balanced than AOL now.
I trend towards Reuters for news, not opinions. Drudge for quick headlines as well as the AP summary section on my homepage. I stay away from ABCNNBCBS and the cable channels. But if I want real news about what I care about - SportsCenter on ESPN.

Nobody admits to watching Fox?
I usually read the National Enquirer and Weekly World News
I usually read the National Enquirer and Weekly World News Originally Posted by MsElena
No wonder you wear a tinfoil hat . . . LMAO!

Kisses,

- Jackie
nakednews
Yes Naked News is the best. I don't watch TV anymore, but when I did, FOX had a late night program, I forget the name, starring Greg Gutfeld. That was the best news. Other than that, I get news from Drudge, and Wait Wait Don't Tell Me, the NPR news quiz.

YES!! I ADMIT TO WATCHING TO FOX!! Please help me!
BBC- CNN and NPR
Redeye COG, i loved that show, but i work days now and i amtoo old to stay up and don't want to watch news on DVR.