Here's one for ya!

Since I plan on visiting the beautiful Pensacola Beach area soon, I thought I would post something here that I started on my home board of New Orleans.
What is your taste guys? Girls can chime in too! Tuck in those tongues and tell us, bush or no bush! Do you like a woman to look like a woman or do you like bare to the bone? What will it be?
I like both... in moderation of course. I can't say I would find a full out flock of seagulls do or kool and the gang style fro attractive. It depends on the woman really.
just as shaved as my head !!!!

the last thing a pubic hair hears ..... pwtht, pwtht !! LOL
That was funny Papa Joe! I would like to think I am the best of both worlds, a nice comfy patch to rest your head on and a sweet bare peach underneath! Yummy!
44formore, I agree with you! Overgrowth is just too much!
Nicolet,bush is fine. i have noticed in the last 6months more and more ladies are sporting a bush . that just fine with me !!
Really, joe? Hmmmm..... maybe the body feminine is making a come back! Honestly, I would rather my gentleman have a well manicured manhood! If a gent enjoys the freedom of feeling his own bare skin against a pair of silk boxers (boy, I just gave myself a visual!), I think he should! But please, make sure there is no five o'clock shadow down there! Us girls, myself included, make sure everything is silky smooth to the touch! The prickle-ees are no fun for anybody!
just as shaved as my head !!!!

the last thing a pubic hair hears ..... pwtht, pwtht !! LOL Originally Posted by PAPA JOE
that is why I luv ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that is why I luv ya!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain

i don't mind the landing strip but the clam needs to be clean if you want it eaten

just my two cents