Gentlemen please read

I had a gentleman say he was coming to see me at 6:50 pm , and didnt say a time of arrival . 7:15 and still no response so i left to get food . Car T boned me leaving and had to wait to file a report. During this time the gentleman text and calls me at 8 pm telling me he was in my parking lot and I did not respond due too reporting my accident to the officer at the time. Its was Deffinetly not appropriate to answer . Then as soon as they tow my car and I get a taxi called he is saying "" YOUR GETTING A BAD REVIEW !!" I trued to explain and he says " You exspect me to believe that ?" I said yes , you read my reviews and you should but I will also post pictures if need be of the report with the time !! What is the deal with understanding things happen and certinly when there is no required time set ?
Cant please them all hon......
I understand but as a provider I am a professional and am punctual. I understand if a provider has a bad history of time management but my reviews speak for there self . This guy gentleman was not understanding after I offered proof of the accident
I'm sorry that happened, talk about making a bad day worse. At least you're okay. Stay safe!
Thank you hun
I hope you are going to be ok and sorry to hear about your misfortune.
Well, I just saved a bunch of money on car insurance by switching to GEICO.
Well, I just saved a bunch of money on car insurance by switching to GEICO. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Not to mention showing your complete lack of empathy for a bad situation someone else experienced.
Not to mention showing your complete lack of empathy for a bad situation someone else experienced. Originally Posted by zerodark13
Well, at least I didn't brag about the GEICO Accident Forgiveness program that came with my policy.
  • Loxly
  • 10-08-2017, 10:58 PM
Whether t-boned or boned in the butt, your personal safety and well being are your primary concern.

And a review can't be written (I think) unless the date actually happened.
Beautiful Greek Goddess I think your positive rep and reviews speak plenty for you .

You look awesome, are priced fair and as long as you deliver all services as advertised I doubt you'll have too much to worry about here

I look forward to sampling that gorgeous toned butt one day.

Loxly is right. A session that did not occur should not be in reviews. Have the mods move it to the appropriate forum where you can at least respond directly.
Glad to hear that you are ok. Hun, you could of been the perfect person of all time and this guy would still have a problem. There are idiots in every business. Don't worry about it and just take care of yourself.

I understand but as a provider I am a professional and am punctual. I understand if a provider has a bad history of time management but my reviews speak for there self . This guy gentleman was not understanding after I offered proof of the accident Originally Posted by Cadence Steele
I had a gentleman say he was coming to see me at 6:50 pm , and didnt say a time of arrival . 7:15 and still no response so i left to get food . Car T boned me leaving and had to wait to file a report. During this time the gentleman text and calls me at 8 pm telling me he was in my parking lot and I did not respond due too reporting my accident to the officer at the time. Its was Deffinetly not appropriate to answer . Then as soon as they tow my car and I get a taxi called he is saying "" YOUR GETTING A BAD REVIEW !!" I trued to explain and he says " You exspect me to believe that ?" I said yes , you read my reviews and you should but I will also post pictures if need be of the report with the time !! What is the deal with understanding things happen and certinly when there is no required time set ? Originally Posted by Cadence Steele
First - "Are you okay?"

Second - Feel free to take notes on this if necessary - "In this world (especially the fucking hobby), you don't have to explain shit to anybody." Be straight about things and if it doesn't sit well with whomever, then that's their problem not yours. Be nice/kind/professional until such time that the circumstances warrant otherwise.

As to the idiot who said he was going to write a 'bad review?' Newsflash - No appointment transpired. Thus, no review to be had. Let him piss in the wind all he wants.

It's been my experience that when shit like this happens, it's usually best just to let it ride. Posting publicly in an attempt to put forth your side of the story usually only brings it to the forefront of those who otherwise wouldn't even have been made aware of such.
First - "Are you okay?"

Second - Feel free to take notes on this if necessary - "In this world (especially the fucking hobby), you don't have to explain shit to anybody." Be straight about things and if it doesn't sit well with whomever, then that's their problem not yours. Be nice/kind/professional until such time that the circumstances warrant otherwise.

As to the idiot who said he was going to write a 'bad review?' Newsflash - No appointment transpired. Thus, no review to be had. Let him piss in the wind all he wants.

It's been my experience that when shit like this happens, it's usually best just to let it ride. Posting publicly in an attempt to put forth your side of the story usually only brings it to the forefront of those who otherwise wouldn't even have been made aware of such. Originally Posted by TxHarleyGuyII

Thank you hun. Yes im ok , but he wrote the review and the Mods posted it 😕
Thank you hun. Yes im ok , but he wrote the review and the Mods posted it 😕 Originally Posted by Cadence Steele
RTM the review and let the Mods know for sure that "No Activity" took place.