Smelly snatch providers!?!?

Hey gents,

so I seen a bunch of guys put in a review how the provider they met had a smelly snatch. So my only curiosity about this is did you tell her? If so how did you tell her? Did you say sweetheart you should freshen up in a quick shower. Or hey ya nasty bitch your pussy stinks!! Etc!?!?!?

Inquiring minds want to know.. Thank you all for your input in advance
Kira you are a funny woman - I love your candor
is this headed to a
John Valby (Dr. Dirty)

song ? just asking
This is a topic regularly discussed in Upstate. If a girl is generally clean and happens to have an uncharacteristic odor on a visit, she probably has bacterial vaginosis. Means her pH is messed up and she should get to a doctor.
Kira you are a funny woman - I love your candor Originally Posted by Mtnliving
Thx sexy..
Im curious as hell if the gent just posts about it or if he tells her..

If i was meeting a gal and her box had an offensive odor,trust me she would be the first to know (after me anyway) then i would walk out (w/o any contact) and leave no donation(as she dont deserve it for not being fresh and ready)..

Just saying...
mmmm I never been facing a pussy to stinky ta eat.
and I have had stripper in VPI . but the sweat from dancing was fresh sweat
mmmm I never been facing a pussy to stinky ta eat.
and I have had stripper in VPI . but the sweat from dancing was fresh sweat Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
thats diff.. thats not 30 day old "i been fucking 15 guys a day and not washing" pussy...

rotflmao...

and i wanna make this known that i NEVER bash or talk shit about any ladies, let alone another provider.. just asking a question about posts i have seen here on eccie..
recently picked up a civ at a bar and ended up back at her place.....she was giving me a nice BBBJ and I asked her to swing around into a 69 which she did.....wow.....in my semi drunk state of mind instead of making out and then sex....we should have headed to the showers, which I didnt.....I stopped the 69 about 2 minutes in.......worse ever for me......she continued on with the BBBJ, I fucked her standing DS till she said the cover was drying her out and I didn't have any lube with me.....so I asked her to finish me off with a BBBJTCIM....and she gave me a NQBS finish......but NO I didn't say anything.......why.....I wanted to get my nut and figured if I said BITCH YOUR PUSSY Stinks.....I wouldn't have got ANY......
Can we post names of the smelly ones?
Been very fortunate that I haven't cum across a smelly snatch in the hobby world. Really life I haven't been so lucky. Almost married one, then found out that wait a minute not all of them smell that bad. Now a days I pride myself on DATY. Today I can't get enough where as before it was a one and done and hoped never to do that again.
recently picked up a civ at a bar and ended up back at her place.....she was giving me a nice BBBJ and I asked her to swing around into a 69 which she did.....wow.....in my semi drunk state of mind instead of making out and then sex....we should have headed to the showers, which I didnt.....I stopped the 69 about 2 minutes in.......worse ever for me......she continued on with the BBBJ, I fucked her standing DS till she said the cover was drying her out and I didn't have any lube with me.....so I asked her to finish me off with a BBBJTCIM....and she gave me a NQBS finish......but NO I didn't say anything.......why.....I wanted to get my nut and figured if I said BITCH YOUR PUSSY Stinks.....I wouldn't have got ANY...... Originally Posted by soldierboy44
Thats funny.

I shower within the hour you're supposed to arrive but...

On a civi note, if I have not showered for many hours I'll use toilet paper in a gas station bathroom to freshen up if I have to! haha. I have wipes in my purse and car, I always have for all kinds of things, and one of those things is sex. Freshness is long gone one to two hours after that shower... A wipe aint' a fresh wash but its better than stank swamp bits.
Thats funny.

I shower within the hour you're supposed to arrive but...

On a civi note, if I have not showered for many hours I'll use toilet paper in a gas station bathroom to freshen up if I have to! haha. I have wipes in my purse and car, I always have for all kinds of things, and one of those things is sex. Freshness is long gone one to two hours after that shower... A wipe aint' a fresh wash but its better than stank swamp bits. Originally Posted by ElleW
Welcome back from your vacation. Why ya posting over here ?
Welcome back from your vacation. Why ya posting over here ? Originally Posted by Justin Herpantz
Thanks.

I always randomly post here in SmAlbany. I remember a time when we all hung out together... it was more fun that way.
Thanks.

I always randomly post here in SmAlbany. I remember a time when we all hung out together... it was more fun that way. Originally Posted by ElleW
thank you iggy for... a good

Topic
A AC'er goer (Bar now history) once gave a lady he met at a try. She took off the panty's in his car.
Years latter he was still bitching of the lingering scent in his car. Reminding him of his, made a wrong pick that frightful night.
Can we post names of the smelly ones? Originally Posted by TreeBark
Havent u already ? ? Whats the difference now ? I wpuld imagine if its someone u beem with ,and know of FIRST HAND it shouldnt be an issue but domt listem to me.. Im no mod,so Idk.. I already been booted off 1 site for being "posting ads" when talking about my personal sexual experiences..