2,869 men in Houston visit illicit spas each day in Houston?

Interesting article. They collected data with hidden cameras they placed outside of massage parlors with illicit reviews online.

m.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Illicit-massage-parlors-prolific-and-lucrative-12256818.php#photo-14298158
The pricing looks less than half what is in the reviews.
2, 689 visitors per day?

Approximately how many of these type of spas are there in Houston?

Per usual, these numbers seem vastly inflated although admittedly, I really don’t know anything about the spa scene in Houston.

Might know a bit more than the average gal, though.
I definitely believe it especially on the Southwest during the week..
They took a "sample" of 15.5% and then multiplied it to "fit" the article....

Do the math...better yet, get Shitstain over here to run his statistical numerical analysis UITB....

I think it is a multiple of 1.3, though.
This lady in the articles knows nothing about spas. No wonder they are having trouble making busts if this is the kind of information they are relying on.
That number equates to a whole lotta peppermints and 8 oz. bottled waters......
An inside joke for all of you spa mongers...........
The treasury dept should read that article.
2, 689 visitors per day?
..... Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I think the number is low.

There is a spa of some sort in every other strip mall in the metro area.

They get plenty of business.

The other day i had planned a visit. As i parked, i got a phone call. i was on that call for about an hour. in that time, i saw three tards cum n go.

btw say 3000 per day at 60+40, that's 300K per day and results in a 100 million dollar per year industry just in this area.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-12-2017, 12:32 AM
They took a "sample" of 15.5% and then multiplied it to "fit" the article....

Do the math...better yet, get Shitstain over here to run his statistical numerical analysis UITB....

I think it is a multiple of 1.3, though. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I thought GS owned the copyright on that one! I thought for the rest of us, he was just... Sissy Lips.

Btw, for all the crap I give Sistine Chapel, I'm pretty sure he'd give me a run for my money in the octagon. Like to see all you brave baller white boys say that shit to his face in the RW up in his ward side of town. So far, I haven't noticed any other honkies up yonder way, never mind honky ballers a pimpin n a struttin. damned lonely road for a white boy at 3am...

Whoops, back on topic. Spas. Not really my thing. Feels kinda claustrophobic. Indy spas have a way better vibe. Nicollette, mi amor. She won't let me see her every week, cause "it's too intense." (Any providers understand that?) A provider who doesn't want as many benjamins as she can relieve a hobbyist of? What's the world coming to? And the lions shall lie down with the lambs. The end of times is at hand. The evidence is all around us... ha ha.
Im not one of them.....
I am wondering about the reporters math on this.. I suspect they did some
"pre-search" on this and found some of the more busier spa's (can we say they have an account on here and they checked the spa section?) then used them to get a "relative" number.

There are spa's near my house that I drive past on my way to and from places..and sometimes you see cars out front, sometimes not.

There is one up off Vet memorial in a strip center that has cars parked in front of it most the time but if you watch most the cars parked there are for business's next to it.

Also the "smart" spa visitor won't park in front of a spa if its in a strip center.. rather they will park out in the general parking area a row or 2 back so that anyone sitting close up watching the place see's you just walk up from the side and when you leave you walk out to some other store area or out past them to the general parking area.

I won't say spa's get a lot of business but I think that number is over inflated because news is about "sensationalism" headlines sell and what sells more ? "1 spa raided, 2 girls arrested and 1 john" or "10 spa's raided at once, 40 girls arrested and 100 john's"

Take any journalism class.. they teach you how to write stories that grab the reader's attention.
Me thinks they left out a decimal and it is supposed to be 286.9

I think the number is low.
btw say 3000 per day at 60+40, that's 300K per day and results in a 100 million dollar per year industry just in this area. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
And all this time I thought the spa really didn't make any money and were just a way to launder dirty money.
I can tell you guys from being in many spas, these numbers are bullshit.
UGHHHH, my double use of the word Houston in the title

I was in bed last night and on my mobile phone when I made this thread so I didn't catch that until right now. It's going to errk me all afternoon!!!!

I can tell you guys from being in many spas, these numbers are bullshit. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Would you say higher or lower?