Evolution of Man

There seems to be a heated debate regarding the evolution of men making the rounds. (yes, again!)

Some say that men have not evolved.

Some say that men have indeed evolved.

Some say that women are more evolved than men.

What do you think?
Well, if we were judged by our threads and posts....most of us would be up sh*t creek w/o a paddle.
The board is evolving.
The board is evolving. Originally Posted by pyramider
Woah, are talking like Skynet here? That's some scary shit! Someone mark the time so that we can record it in our post-apocalyptic journal of the future!

"At 7:46 PM on February 22nd, 2010, ECCIE became self-aware..."
Evolved since when? Hard to say unless you give us a starting point. If you begin with the amino acid rich soup that covered the face of the earth eons ago before single cell life forms, you may get quite a different answer than if you ask us to consider a 300 or even 2,000 year period. Seems like a meaningless question as it is presently posed, even if it only asks for comparisons between the sexes.
[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTDvCLAT8hg[/nomedia]

Man smart, Woman Smarter...
Has not evolved enough to know how to use spell check.

This is nice for a cold morning. I always wanted to be under Nicole Preston.
Whoa!

You don't have 2 B so apocalyptic, do you?

. . . what kind of kick do pessimists get out of life, anyway?

Woah, are talking like Skynet here? That's some scary shit! Someone mark the time so that we can record it in our post-apocalyptic journal of the future!

"At 7:46 PM on February 22nd, 2010, ECCIE became self-aware..." Originally Posted by Shmafty
Dream on, sweetheart.

Dream on and we will see for certain just beyond the curtain!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTDvCLAT8hg

Man smart, Woman Smarter... Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
I beg your pardon? If you have any doubts/issues then take it up with MR. Belafonte.

PS, I'm not your sweetheart!
See!

That is what I am talking about!

I think women have not evolved as much as men have because they are essentially slaves to their emotions. In General, men are more rational creatures and masters of their emotions.

Why, some ladies even get their dander up if you merely call them a term of endearment!

What is up with that? And what does Belafonte have to do with any of this?
Evolved since when? Hard to say unless you give us a starting point. If you begin with the amino acid rich soup that covered the face of the earth eons ago before single cell life forms, you may get quite a different answer than if you ask us to consider a 300 or even 2,000 year period. Seems like a meaningless question as it is presently posed, even if it only asks for comparisons between the sexes. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Okay, TushHog, how would YOU phrase the question?

My choice of phrasing was meant to be in the context of a cocktail party conversation. Just a light and interesting comparison of views.

I get the feeling that you want to phrase it like a discussion in the Science Journal. More accurate perhaps, but a tough slog of a read!
IMHO, I'm really surprised we've gotten 12 posts in this thread. The original post didn't seem to me to be that big a discussion point.
  • Mokoa
  • 02-24-2010, 06:05 PM
See!

That is what I am talking about!

I think women have not evolved as much as men have because they are essentially slaves to their emotions. In General, men are more rational creatures and masters of their emotions.

Why, some ladies even get their dander up if you merely call them a term of endearment!

What is up with that? And what does Belafonte have to do with any of this?
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Ah yes, and you are the epitome of evolution, aren't you...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=16447