Should Sofia Go or Should Wayward Be Banned?

As most of you must know by now that our lovely Sofia has decided to leave the board because of all the posts that only put her down.

I mean would you continue staying if it only meant having to endure that sort of emotional anguish and maybe physical pain too everything you posted something to start a conversation and only get slapped down?

So the hard question before us:
  1. 1. Can We Convince Sofia to Stay?
  2. Do We Need To Ban WayWard in order for to Stay?
Bravo Fast Gunn! You know where I vote. Deleting Wayward's most abusive posts might be a good start - and a warning if he does not straighten himself out.
Banging on the RTM not working for you?

Don't let your panties bunch up, you want to sling shit. Your hands are going to end up stinking. Now go back to corndogs and give your selves medals.
As most of you must know by now that our lovely Sofia has decided to leave the board because of all the posts that only put her down.

I mean would you continue staying if it only meant having to endure that sort of emotional anguish and maybe physical pain too everything you posted something to start a conversation and only get slapped down?

So the hard question before us:
  1. 1. Can We Convince Sofia to Stay?
  2. Do We Need To Ban WayWard in order for to Stay?
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Bravo Fast Gunn! You know where I vote. Deleting Wayward's most abusive posts might be a good start - and a warning if he does not straighten himself out. Originally Posted by Raphael
You two Noob's have no idea who you are messing with. I saw WW do this stuff
10 years ago when we both were on the P and he was a mod there.
I have an idea for another poll. Should stalkers be allowed on any hobby site?
I say ban Wayward.
LOL! If you only knew but then that is Mr. Deranged, Crazy Assed Limp Dick Broke Ass F!Ugly mutherfucker Stalker to you son. You obviously did not get the memo kiddo... those were proven to be lies just like the crap you are throwing in that other thread.

But I am hurt... is that the best you can do? If it is you need to fire your writers and get new ones.

Still your MO is unchanged noob.
I say ban Wayward
I say ban Wayward
I say ban Wayward
I say ban Wayward
I say ban Wayward
I say ban Wayward
I say ban Wayward
I say ban Wayward
I say ban Wayward
I say ban Wayward
I say ban Wayward
I say ban Wayward Originally Posted by Big Jake
I say ban Wayward
I say ban Wayward
I say ban Wayward
I say ban Wayward
I say ban Wayward
I say ban Wayward
I say ban Wayward
I say ban Wayward
I say ban Wayward
Anyone who would give her any screening info is a fucking moron. She could hold the key to Helen of Troy's pussy and I would not even give her my real name.
Curtail all free thinckers and eliminate anything resembling other than the state sponsored perceptions of the truth! Works well on other boards...

Ban everyone!
Kill all the laywers and spank the little kids ass, huh CPI?
I have an idea for another poll. Should stalkers be allowed on any hobby site? Originally Posted by Raphael
Okay girls you really put your go to town panties on with this Poll. Let's review what the girls (Miss Raphael and Miss Kosair) are upset about.

Raffaella, likes to write out these complex [edit-rape (violence) is not a topic for discussion on this board] fantasies, when called on it she got kind of upset. He gets bent over and driven back to corndogs with a strap on while crying into the pillow it hurts so good. I'll continue the [edit-rape (violence) is not a topic for discussion on this board] that you fantasize about, what's the appeal of that anyway, low self esteem or just not ready to come out of the closet? I have some really sick demented sessions, but I don't need to write a script. You should write about it, seriously it might help. Recommend the best strap-on or lube, which pillows can really take a biting. That kind of stuff. Go ahead live your dream.

Now since you ignored all my questions in our little dust up we'll revisit them here is this silly poll in a minute with answers. But first that "Upscale Slore" you are referring to, my first knowledge of sofia (under another name) was at a informal social some friends have. An acquaintance of mine gave the cunt [edit-insulting remarks-warning points issued] a ride home. She demanded session fees for the ride. There was never any session! Then attempted to blackmail him when he refused to pay. So no that is not the kind of slunt [edit-insulting remarks-warning points issued] I hangout with.

As for the other blather, the folks that know me are laughing and you look like even more of an idiot if that is possible. I wish that you would teach me how to get more medals for writing discounted positive reviews. Then I could be admired like you are! I don't lose a flame war and then go start a poll about my girly parts.

Raffealla I do not define myself based on my SHMB persona, how many notches got carved onto my bed post this week or if a provider will go and have lunch with me for free. If you were not a complete self absorbed deslooniesanal idiot you might see that.

Let's review:

Pillow biting as raped [edit-rape (violence) is not a topic for discussion on this board] Pimp for sofia and corndogs - Check

Shilling reviews for free/discounted, sessions, lunch, exrta time - Check check check check!

sofia abusing her girls with double agency fees - Check

sofia thrown off P411 for being a crazy bitch [edit-insulting remarks-warning points given] - check

dropped the DaFrog lie when caught lying - check

Gettng ass kicked by SFK in a thread - check X 6

Now lets talk about the sofia watching out for her girls on photo shoots, you are going to love this one Raffaella! sofia sweet little cuntress [edit-insulting remarks-warning points issued] that she is, pays $200 for photo shoot then charges the girl $500 WOW! that is high class, high F'ing class thieving!

Let's add another if sofia hadn't been so busy spaming the boards, not answering PMs and going bat shit crazy maybe someone would have believed the possibly only true alert she ever posted and even that she completely screwed up by not following the most basic rules NOT TO OUT SOMEONE so it was pulled.

sofia tries to blackmail hobbyist that gives her a ride home, this fails she goes postal.

Raffaella added another lie trying to slander auknowho!

So for losing a dust up and then crying like little girls, we'll just laugh at you. But we didn't need a poll for that.
Bravo Fast Gunn! You know where I vote. Deleting Wayward's most abusive posts might be a good start - and a warning if he does not straighten himself out. Originally Posted by Raphael
Which posts? the one that clearly proves you are an Idiot?
Remain calm! All is well.