Google Chrome

I switched to Google Chrome and while I can copy n paste text I cannot copy n paste pictures , what am I doing wrong ?
thanks
I can not answer your question, but I would offer this caution to be very afraid of Chrome because of Google's data collection methods.

Data collection from their various enterprise's are well known in the technology industry; Adsense, web-browsers, etc. For example, you go to one local website in your browser and then the next time you see 3 adds on your page for businesses in your area. Google's data-collection and reselling of data is how that happens.

In this hobby, data-collection is not a good thing!

You did not ask, but I am gonna say I prefer Firefox. Take sometime and apply their Add-in filters and you will have a much safer experience. And always, always, always use "Private Browsing" if it is available in any browser you use. And clean your history regularly.

A little background on Firefox. It was started by two guys that were not comfortable with Microsoft's data-collection methods in the Explorer web-browser, so they went out on their own.

Just my two cents worth! Do a little more research on browser privacy to be safe.

And on the subject of privacy, use an external hard-drive to save all of your Hobby-related assets; pictures, website's, copies of emails, etc. This way when computer #1 dies ( and they all do) you can have piece of mind in taking it to the shop. And you can easily move to computer #2 with little or no disruption in your business.

Good luck,
Technology and good coffee are two of my three favorite things in the morning!
Be safe,
Jframe
Thank you Jframe!!! I will switch to Firefox, I appreciate all the advise and info
How are you trying to copy and paste the images? If you right-click on the image there is a copy image option.
How are you trying to copy and paste the images? If you right-click on the image there is a copy image option. Originally Posted by shortblkguy
I appreciate it, I switched to Firefox and problem solved
thank you
I switched to Google Chrome and while I can copy n paste text I cannot copy n paste pictures , what am I doing wrong ?
thanks Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
are you trying to save photos from a website to local hard drive? right click and choose save image as. Some sites however can code to disable that ability
are you trying to save photos from a website to local hard drive? right click and choose save image as. Some sites however can code to disable that ability Originally Posted by Spirit13
It must have been coded or something, but Jframe helped me and its all good now. thank you spirit!!
Lunch at Hooters