Provider contacted me

So I'm pretty new to the hobby although I've been really active with a lot of reviews. A well known provider in my area messaged me telling me she just got her braces off and wanted to suck a cock to try it out without braces. She knew some of the providers I had used and reviewed. It was one of the best sessions I have had if not the best. That was such a turn on having a provider contact me. Has that happened to anyone else and if so, was it a good experience?
Happens ALL THE TIME. It was equally exciting for me the first few times. I hate to bust your bubble but you will soon realize that it means you are "good money". She wouldn't have contacted you if you weren't paying. If it makes you feel any better, you must be better than "bad money". And there is a big difference in the two.

Been here over two years and my experience with those that call you first is that ...
50% are simply looking for anyone willing to pay.
45% feel you are "good money" and would rather see you than some unknown walking through the door.
5% really enjoy you.

The hard part is figuring out where they fall in the %s.

Good Luck & Safe Hobbyin'!!
ETG
Yeah I knew money was the main thing but I still liked it. You are probably right that will probably dull over time. Just that I had never had contact with her made it cool plus she is super hot.
  • Old-T
  • 10-24-2017, 11:06 AM
There is absolutely nothing wrong with enjoying the feeling and ego strokes of a hot young lady contacting you and telling you she wants to have sex with you. Yes, it is a business, but I would hope I never get quite as cynical as ETG's percentages. The ladies talk. They often share info on the "good guys", and it is often more than the thickness of your wallet. A few of the ladies I see regularly will call me and recommend a new lady they think I would like to meet based upon what they know of me--they are people, and sometimes friends. Contrary to what some experience, this community is not made of only cold, callous people.

You enjoyed the sensation, and enjoyed the time with her. Don't try and "rationalize" the good feelings away.
It's a actually a really good thing. Most of the time it leads to better perks.....without additional cost
Both OldT and NumbersGame are correct. I was correct as well but just a little more pessimistic without meaning to be. If you are "bad money" and they are calling you, it doesn't bode very well for the person calling you as she has either lost herself in the dark side of the hobby or she is simply here for money only. Simply based on how the OP has typed his question and his replies, I would have a hard time believing he is "bad money".

Assuming that fact, it does stroke your ego a little that she called you. As long as you know how to avoid getting caught in the rip-tide, enjoy the waves for a while.

NG is absolutely correct in that it can lead to other perks. That is when you know you have found a woman in that 5% I previously mentioned. They offer discounts without being asked or they ask you to stay for longer than the time secured with a payment or they ask you to drop by their place for a bit off the clock for either drinks or more. When found, that 5% is golden!! Some guys make the mistake and begin trying to take advantage of this situation to their benefit. If they have times where they take extra good care of you then find times to take extra good care of them. Doesn't mean it has to be this way at every future encounter. Just go with the flow and don't assume too much.

Sorry to have sounded so negative earlier. That isn't who I am!!
  • Old-T
  • 10-24-2017, 11:56 AM
Nice post ETG.
You know a great feeling and boost for your ego is when a lady calls, wants me sexually and does not charge a cent, ever! Sex is always without money. That is when you know they like it and has nothing to do with money. If she wants to be paid, it is always about the money, 100% of the time. Do not live a lie, it always bursts and hurts. Great you had a good session and seems you had the right attitude. She did not want your body just your cash. That's cool.

I dislike cold sales calls. If a provider contacts me for a session I make sure it is for my body and not my wallet by saying, I will come over but I am not paying. Does not ever go past that, kind of funny. Because it is always about the money for her. Become easy money and perks will go higher, regulars get better service but it never becomes free nor because she wants you sexually.

I never see honesty as a negative, it just is.
I've never done that. Perhaps I am missing out on a marketing opportunity???
One of the best ladies I've met was because she PM'd me! I even posted a few posts thinking more ladies should try this! If business is good, no need. However, nothing wrong with someone visiting a new area and reaching out. Nothing wrone with an established lady looking to stir up business (Who doesn't love to be stirred up?). We can check out the ladies all the time. Through our interactions, and other providers, they can check us out also. Anyone has the choice to simply say thay are busy, not interested, or even tapped out. No harm/no foul!
With very few exceptions (like Texas) the use of eccie is pretty darn slow if not nonexistant. Why would we not like the ladies reaching out to inform us they are going to be in the area, or available, or interested? A PM is discrete, easy, safe, and always easy to delete. I not only like the thrill of seeing a PM (even though I'm hoping for a great picture), I also simply enjoy the interaction. Been trying out eccie in Florida. Tough to do. But, got a PM from a hot Lousianna lady coming my way who wants to meet. Can't get much better than that!
Did you hear Audrey? She said "marketing opportunity" not sexual opportunity. She wants your cash not your body. I find that very appealing and Audrey you have turned me on!! If we are ever in close proximity to one another you just earned yourself at least two hours!!!

Always about the money in business, I like it that way.
I've never done that. Perhaps I am missing out on a marketing opportunity??? Originally Posted by Audrey Astor
Posting taint photos is a proven marketing plan.
In the past, the couple of times it happened to me were odd new ladies I had never heard of that didn't have any reviews. I never followed up on those.

I had one of my favorite providers give my info to an UTR friend once. She reached out to me, but that never went anywhere. Guess she wasn't very serious.
I'm more of the realist type. I am an aging approaching middle age if I haven't already. The girls I go for on here I could never get other than paying for their time and I'm ok with it. I spent my youth and early to mid 20's going focused on school and career. I never got to tear up the women like a lot of guys did in their early 20's. This allows me to make up for that. So I'm ok with her contacting me knowing she wants paid. Just that she thought enough of me is enough for me
I've never done that. Perhaps I am missing out on a marketing opportunity??? Originally Posted by Audrey Astor
Maybe a little one....with clients you have seen before. There have been a few times in the past years where I started to get the "itch", and while I am window-shopping on TOB or ECCIE, a lady I've seen in the past has dropped me a "how ya doin'" note that led to an appointment. If we had a good time in the past, it's like: " oh yeah! Suzie Cremeschmear!" Timing is important, but like most guys, I will follow the ass that's jiggling in front of me.

To ETG's note, I suspect the ladies consider me easy money because I'm in my 60s, and my rate of fire is now at best one shot per hour. Which means I book a lot of longer sessions and like to talk and cuddle, too. And I like to think I'm a nice guy. I'm certainly not self-delusional about my sexual prowess. So, yeah, I'll take "easy money" as a compliment.