Simple Pleasures

What are your simple pleasures in life? Mine are just time to myself near the water
I love shopping... jewelry,wife beaters....and especially shoes!!!{price is no object...lol}!!!!
One thing that I will always enjoy till the day I die is sleeping in once in awhile.
Going on a joy ride and blasting the radio. A few years ago I used to go joy riding for HOURS, sometimes 5-6 hours just driving around with music and my thoughts. Now with the price of gas, I keep my joy rides to no more then 20 minutes :-(
-But thats a good thing because I'm trying to lower my carbon foot print. :-)
....... ladies !!!!
  • Gulf2
  • 05-13-2011, 06:37 AM
....... ladies !!!! Originally Posted by PAPA JOE
She said "simple", Joe.
  • afbc
  • 05-13-2011, 09:12 AM
Riding to my morning classes on my motorcycle, via the scenic route by the beach.
Being able to look up at the sky. To look at the stars at night or to watch the clouds drift by. Very peaceful.
I love riding a Harley---

Riding to my morning classes on my motorcycle, via the scenic route by the beach. Originally Posted by afbc

woohooooooooooooooooooooo sexy!!!!!!!!!!

I love riding a Harley---

woohooooooooooooooooooooo sexy!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by DallasRain

..... me toooooo !!!!!! he he he !!!
I love to purchase a new pair heels..poor a glass of wine...turn on a nice jazz cd and walk around with nothing but the heels on! Its soooooo relaxing and I fill like a sexy goddess!
MMMMMM Miss Rump--can I join ya??? lol
Lets grab the tequila LADIES and go streaking the beach at night!! We can watch the stars..wear nothing but our new heels,dance to our favorite i tunes, stay near the water and everyone that loves to ride the scenic route via truck, bus or bike can enjoy!..... See We all get what we want at the same time....LMAO! Oh yeah My simplicity is good friends(read above) and a good bar-b-q!
lol---wooohoooo yess Chrissy{and by the way NICE ASS}