Tomorrow is World Naked Gardening Day!

What are your plans?

No need to roll up the sleeves

May 13, 2011
Sonia Day
Special to the Star

Woohoo! Dig those bare buttocks and boobs. May 14 is, believe it or not, World Naked Gardening Day.
According to the American Association for Nude Recreation, May 14 is the day when we should all get outside and tend our gardens, flower boxes and yards clothed “as nature intended.”
“Nude gardening is comfortable, saves on laundry, and makes for a quick personal clean up — just hose down,” these folks say.

http://www.yourhome.ca/homes/outdoor...up-the-sleeves
Boy, Canada does a lot of things right. Ladies, we'd love to see your post gardening pix. We will permit you to post them on Tittie Tuesday if necessary.
Will we see pics of hoes?
Will we see pics of hoes? Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Hope so.
I have no plans.... That is, beyond tipping one back in honor of our former ardent nudist...the late, the GREAT...Ms. Kay Sommers!

Pleased to be enjoying the pruning of that shrubbery in the all together...where ever you may be!!
I have no plans.... That is, beyond tipping one back in honor of our former ardent nudist...the late, the GREAT...Ms. Kay Sommers! Originally Posted by Sisyphus
I'll join you Sis! Well in a different state.
You owe me a new keyboard to replace my Diet Coke-stained one.
I'll join you Sis! Well in a different state. Originally Posted by Ansley
Who's this "Ansley" chick? There used to be a lovely lady under that name who posted here.

Welcome back (if you were away)!
I participate regularly in Unofficial Nude House Cleaning Day but the 40 degree weather yesterday kept me from enjoying World Garden Naked Day here in Missouri. Maybe we U.S. girls need to start our own official holiday. Suggestions everyone?
I could keep ya warm until things heat up.
I might bloom under your warm caress.
We have seen none.

Where are they?

Post here at least in response to MA's comment.