Happy Veterans Day

I just wanted to thank all that have served or are currently serving in the Armed Forces for their service by wishing a Happy Veterans Day to you.

Less than 1 percent currently does the fighting and 99 percent currently enjoy the benefits of peace and prosperity safeguarded by those who protect and serve. To the brave HEROES that served in the past, your bravery and commitment to duty, honor and country allowed us to continue to be the greatest country in the world.

Thanks! I am proud of my service and all who have served for this great country!
Thank you Pounder for your service!
Thank you Pounder for your service! Originally Posted by italia1313
I quite agree. Thank you, Pounder, and to all of you who have stepped away from your own interests to protect mine.
I just wanted to thank all that have served or are currently serving in the Armed Forces for their service by wishing a Happy Veterans Day to you.

Less than 1 percent currently does the fighting and 99 percent currently enjoy the benefits of peace and prosperity safeguarded by those who protect and serve. To the brave HEROES that served in the past, your bravery and commitment to duty, honor and country allowed us to continue to be the greatest country in the world.

Originally Posted by italia1313
Thank you sir. It was truly an honor to serve. I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat. I'd just do it a lot slower now.........
Thank you sir. It was truly an honor to serve. I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat. I'd just do it a lot slower now......... Originally Posted by Easy Does It
I hear ya EasyDoesIt! 20+ years took it's toll on my body, but if I could do it all over again I absolutely would!
Amen brother. Thanks to the veterans, and also their families who supported them while they served our country. And thanks to the active duty service men and women currently serving.
  • 18CSF
  • 11-23-2017, 05:12 PM
Thank you. It was a pleasure to serve.