What type of body type do you prefer

We all know us providers come in all shapes and sizes. Of out curiosity do you prefer a spinner? tight and toned? slender?BBW?a little over weight or does appearance not really matter?or should I say does size really matter??LMAO what is your ideal body type?
Ideally? 5'2-5"10", between 120-150 lbs.
I like the combination of a spinner type (maybe a bit bigger than a true spinner) and tight/toned. I guess if you want to put some numbers out there here's the body type I prefer. 5'-6" or taller, 34-36 B/C -- 24-27 -- 34-36. Just imagine the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Remember, that is just my preference based on the question asked.
A like a tight and toned body that is shapely(curvy) with good posture. Height and weight not important.
Ideally? 5'2-5"10", between 120-150 lbs. Originally Posted by IDMT
note to self, grow a half inch and gain 10lbs by summer
As far as physical beauty, they don't come any finer than just about any of the Victoria Secret models.

. . . But why are there so few truly beautiful women in the world?

I rarely see them on the street or in the stores.

. . . Are they all being horded at the Playboy Mansion?

98.6 temp with some sort of respiration, heavy breathing is a plus
note to self, grow a half inch and gain 10lbs by summer Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Don't you dare! You're fine the way you are.

I've got diabolical plans for you and your mouth, anyway!
I am a bit too drunk at the moment to manage a proper movie quote, but the French girl who was with Butch in Pulp Fiction had it dead on. What looks good does not always feel good. I have been with VS model types but ran into a lot of bony edges that frankly hurt. Fleshy parts feel really nice.

Ah fuck it. Variety makes life worth living.

As far as physical beauty, they don't come any finer than just about any of the Victoria Secret models.

. . . But why are there so few truly beautiful women in the world?

I rarely see them on the street or in the stores.

. . . Are they all being horded at the Playboy Mansion?

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
it's much more about attitude and personality than looks. beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder.

just my opinion.
We all know us providers come in all shapes and sizes. Of out curiosity do you prefer a spinner? tight and toned? slender?BBW?a little over weight or does appearance not really matter?or should I say does size really matter??LMAO what is your ideal body type? Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Although I prefer someone shorter than I am (5/7), I make special exceptions for someone like you that--because of your personality and looks=--I've lusted after for some time.

Even though I prefer someone whose shoulder will fit under my arm, I have been with ladies of all body types and do not discriminate. It's all good. Since I'm short, it's more comfortable for me if the lady is short.

I'm also a real fan of smaller breasts. A/B cups are my favorite.

I can't wait to see you...
Although I prefer someone shorter than I am (5/7), I make special exceptions for someone like you that--because of your personality and looks=--I've lusted after for some time.

Even though I prefer someone whose shoulder will fit under my arm, I have been with ladies of all body types and do not discriminate. It's all good. Since I'm short, it's more comfortable for me if the lady is short.

I'm also a real fan of smaller breasts. A/B cups are my favorite.

I can't wait to see you... Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Charles, you ought to take a sex vacation to the Far East: short, petite, will treat you like a king, and you can stretch your dollar.....
We all know us providers come in all shapes and sizes. Of out curiosity do you prefer a spinner? tight and toned? slender?BBW?a little over weight or does appearance not really matter?or should I say does size really matter??LMAO what is your ideal body type? Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
I prefer the female body type!!
Is dickless considered a body type?
Is dickless considered a body type? Originally Posted by pyramider
A dickless wonder?