Don't waste your time trying to see BP Jasmine in the BCS - 832-371-302

http://collegestation.backpage.com/W...girls/69276192

Messaged her on Tuesday. Advised was coming to town but not here yet. Called that evening. Got info to come and see her. Show up and LE has someone pulled over in that lot with the lights on. Call her and she tells me to come up. I advise of LE presence and since they were near her room I told not sure if wise to come up. She said probably not. Left and tried again last night (Friday). She was unsure to me this time and suspected me to be LE. But if so why would I repeat the attempt. But whatever. Third time should have been the charm (Saturday). Show up after we talk and I assure her I'm not LE. Anyways get the room # and knock on door. No answer. Call and she said I look funny and she wasn't comfortable. Okay then. First time Ive heard that. So just a PSA. I guess if I looked like a thug or homeless guy then maybe I'd be acceptable? Don't waste your time guys and yes I know it's BP so I should have known better. Just want to save others the time.
She probably didn't answer the door cause it probably was a bait & switch.... I'd stay clear of anyone not reviewed off bp. Most of the hotels pay attention to who is coming & going now. Just read the news
Her pictures are hot!!
You said backpage.......heheheheh