BP Phone Numbers

• Fsn57
  • 11-30-2017, 09:49 AM
What's up with BP ads being nothing but pics and a contact number? Is there a change to posting requirements on BP?
Probably girls just trying to put less as possible because of LE being so bad on bp
  • Fsn57
  • 11-30-2017, 12:33 PM
In Columbia MO, almost all ads are just phone number and pics. I could see it for a provider here and there, but it seems to be a trend. Maybe you're right, its a LE avoidance thing.
It's migrating everywhere when they renew their ads. Thank god for gallery view.
  • Fsn57
  • 11-30-2017, 01:16 PM
If it is a new BP requirement, maybe more of them will migrate to sites such as this one.
  • Luxie
  • 11-30-2017, 04:47 PM
Backpage isn't letting you post anything besides your phone number, social media, age, photo/videos. There isn't even an area to write a description if you wanted to.
And many of those social media links are dead or require connecting with the person to see their profile. Not exactly what I’m going to do with my personal social media accounts.
Most of the social media links are random, and not affiliated with the lady at all. They are just there to meet the requirement
I kindof like the new system. If you click on the gallery tab, it reminds me of the bad ads you find on the strip in Vegas.
Looks like all the asain ads will be going away, one provider told me a lot of ads are getting flagged and removed, they think it's the Asians attacking everyone's ads on BP.
I also heard they are charging more per word in the ad.
So who really knows what's happening. It's all just crazy.
I wonder if the ladies who pay for their BP posts are more or less likely to be real/reliable.On the one hand, a scammer may be more willing to pay. But the flakes might not. A pimp may or may not want to pay for a bunch of girls. I don't know the psychology.
Now it's just photos, phone number and social media link. No mention of services. Maybe that helps Backpage.com with law enforcement.
So, the next provider ad site will be ..... ?
Now it's just photos, phone number and social media link. No mention of services. Maybe that helps Backpage.com with law enforcement. Originally Posted by WhiteGentleman
Yes,
If there's nothing to edit, they can't be blamed for editing, which could make them liable as the originating poster.
Thus prior issues relating to editing to remove trafficking and age issues can no longer exist.
So, the next provider ad site will be ..... ? Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
Looks like some girls are migrating over to this
http://theotherboard.com/