strap on play???

LET"S GET THIS SECTION OF THE BOARD "SPICEY"...lol!

I have asked this in earlier cities,so here goes

{guys & gals}

Have you ever done strap on play??

Would you if you had an opportunity?

If you have ,share experiences

If not ,share thoughts
I have done it. Its a total new experience for both parties involved.Well it was for me! Beware though, the energy levels must be high..hehe it is quite a workout. Though I have done it several times I do not carry the equipment.To me that is something kept to each individual .If you use it, and enjoy then its only necessary to have all ur own equipment.. Good post Dallas!
Dee ... you're scaring me .... again !

.... just a few more days !!!
lol--I wont bring them out when we visit! lol

{unless you are VERY VERY naughty and beg me too...lol}
I tried it before. I kept seeing a provider advertise it and curiosity got the best of me. I had a hard time telling her why I was there but once I got it out she told me far more guys tried it than would ever admit it. It was definately different and wouldn't say I oppose doing it again. Just one of those things you have a hard time asking for. Just something different if you are into experimenting from the norm.
For me personally as a guy, I'm not into that. I've only tried something like it once, and it wasn't strap-on play. A gal used a small vibrator on me once. I have a hard enough time going to the doc and hearing the snap of the latex glove going on, so I don't think strap on play is for me. On the other hand, I do enjoy when 2 girls partake in strap on play-- very erotic. Looking to someday have a FFM where the girls use strap-ons with each other during the session.
you giving lessons? would like to learn from the best....
lol--I wont bring them out when we visit! lol

{unless you are VERY VERY naughty and beg me too...lol} Originally Posted by DallasRain
you giving lessons? would like to learn from the best.... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen

lol--aww thanks babe...yessssssssssssssss
I brought my toys with me! If you were to visit me and I wore you out, you could go through my toy bag and keep me occupied until your ready for another round!