Activities: Not very much...
Pussy licking
Lousy massage
Fingering (one and very light)
Session Length: 3hrs
Fee: 180
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: Viki is a young (18-20yo) girl with a beautifully small fresh body and a pretty innocent face and big round eyes to match, like the one you dream in your teens to lose your virginity with. The photo on the website are definitely genuine, and do not give her justice.
I have chosen the place trusting the positive reviews posted in for another girl Zuzanka. I started very early by sending email weeks before the day: however, all I got via email were some canned always identical replies with no real information at all. Since Zuzanka was on her day off, after seeing Viki's pictures on the website I got lured by the low prices (it seems that the Privat Milenky is also used by locals) and my little head doing most of the thinking once reading "18 years old" and seeing the pictures. So I started calling and texting and sending whatsapp.
However, I should have listened to my sixth-sense that screamed "bad attitude" at the mail, messages and phone replies, which obviously came from a mamasan rather than an independent girl. I wanted an outcall and it was denied for mysterious reasons (maybe unknown client?). So I decided to switch for a much cheaper incall, but even then the taking was short and abrupt, with the mamasan generically stating that services are "up to the girl" and "should be discussed in person".
The provided location was quite far away from any metro/tram line. After I got completely lost, I had to take a taxi there. On a side note, my experiences with taxi in Prague have always been great so far, with very honest drivers compared to my home town!
I arrived slightly late outside an house in the suburbs of Prague, and I had to phone and ring to get in. Once inside I was immediately welcomed by Viki...
Recommendation: No