Help

Do not know who but trying to find out who got arrested last night. You can send me a PM if you know to save anyone from talking.
I got a call this AM from 318-746-1250 which is the number an inmate is trying to call on and it says to call a 1-800 number to pay for calls.
If anyone knows who it is and want to PM please do so and depending on who it is, I will try and help.
Thanks
I tell all to be very careful and some just cannot listen.
Damn. Hope all is well.
That number is a telecoin number. It's a service company that provides phone services to inmates. Just got through dealing with that service couple months ago. Really only way to know who called was to catch the call. From there you have to set up an account with money to talk. I promise they'll call back!! If they looking for you? My best advice avoid that call!! It costs lots of money and effort from the time you say hello and in the end it don't change shit. Bitch will drop you like a bad habit when her feet hit the ground. Please take my advice as I just bought a lesson. Best lesson in life is one you pay for.
Harley:

No one from the Shreveport side of the river is detained at this writing. From who I've been able to contact, the gals you frequent seem safe.

HID
Thanks HID, I checked both Bossier and Shreveport and the ones that have been there before or not in. I will get the inquister Thursday and it has all arrests for Shreveport Bossier and see if I know anybody. I have met lots of folks over the years and some not P411 or Eccie so it could be anybody.
Thanks for the help.
Y'all must be a better judge of character and have better friends than me.
Mystery solved as one of my favorite ladies got stopped for red light and she had no lic, no insurance, no car papers and failure to appear on another. I want out her here but she is out and fine now. Just a dumb ass.
How do people go around in the world thinking they do not have to keep everything current. Young and dumb.