Interest in gangbang

So I was wondering if there was a provider who may be into having a gangbang. Its always been a major fantasy of mine but never have participated in one. Also if there would be any fellow hobbyist that wanted to participate. Just a thought lol.
I'd be down!
Sounds fun
I'm a one dick in the room kinda guy.
LOL I understand. I mean like 4 maybe 5 guys. Its always been hot to me. Just need a provider lol. I understand the safety part on their end though.
I'm a one dick in the room kinda guy. Originally Posted by drinkindreamin
+1

However I got invited to this gangbang in Dallas twelve years ago but it worked more like an open house. There were two girls that had a two bedroom apartment incall, one girl in each room. It was $250 for all you wanted. You just waited your turn in the room you wanted to go into. I totaled out at 4 times.
+1

However I got invited to this gangbang in Dallas twelve years ago but it worked more like an open house. There were two girls that had a two bedroom apartment incall, one girl in each room. It was $250 for all you wanted. You just waited your turn in the room you wanted to go into. I totaled out at 4 times. Originally Posted by Headkeeper
Kinda like a Chinese buffet? LoL
I just woke up and that's the first thing I see when I come on here?! Hahaha