What makes a provider an ATF

What is it that makes a provider a Atf for a client?
is it a true Gfe experience?
Does she kiss?
Is it a great bbbj?
or is it just her personality?
She has perfected the illusion that I am the only man in her life for that hour or two I'm with her....
She has perfected the illusion that I am the only man in her life for that hour or two I'm with her.... Originally Posted by IDMT

Very good description. Oh yea she needs to let me cum in her mouth. lol
Its mostly performance of services and sex for me. If she is very good at that its almost a lock Ill want to see her again.

Good personality, ambiance, good looks, all sound like good etc, reasons to call a lady again in most of these atf inspired threads.........but if she has these three and lacks talent sexually to some degree there's no incentive to see her again.
To me an ATF is the gold standard. She would have to be someone who you compare all others to. It would have to be more then just about sex. You would have a connection with the individual. If you had to choose just one provider that you would see over and over again it would be an ATF.
To me an ATF is the gold standard. She would have to be someone who you compare all others to. It would have to be more then just about sex. You would have a connection with the individual. If you had to choose just one provider that you would see over and over again it would be an ATF. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926

this, simple to say you and the provider "click" in some way
To me an ATF is the gold standard. She would have to be someone who you compare all others to. It would have to be more then just about sex. You would have a connection with the individual. If you had to choose just one provider that you would see over and over again it would be an ATF. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Wabbit, you hit this one out of the park. Your ATF should almost cause you "buyer's remorse". Now why did I see her, when I could have seen my ATF? "She was nice but, I should have seen my ATF."

But being the horndogs that we are, we are always willing to take a chance that our next ATF is one phone call away....
Very good description. Oh yea she needs to let me cum in her mouth. lol Originally Posted by burkalini
I thought that was a given?
i have a couple ATF's and a "Hobby Wifey". for me, it's a lot more than great sex, it's the personal connection, the attitude, the chemistry, the way you connect, all this goes into the mix for a fantastic adventure !!!

love you ladies !!! you know who you are !
i have a couple ATF's and a "Hobby Wifey". for me, it's a lot more than great sex, it's the personal connection, the attitude, the chemistry, the way you connect, all this goes into the mix for a fantastic adventure !!!

love you ladies !!! you know who you are ! Originally Posted by PAPA JOE
well said baby!!
personalty, you click so well that she lets her hair down a bit along with the illusion. With no fear of the other pushing it to far. giving each the space to be self. It helps that she good in the sack. mmmmm I'm single. safer if she good with the illusion.
It is hard to argue with or improve on your defintion. Expectations run high with an ATF, and duplicating an experience can be next to impossible, so instead of one ATF I have multiple experiences that I try to duplicate with the same girls.
To me an ATF is the gold standard. She would have to be someone who you compare all others to. It would have to be more then just about sex. You would have a connection with the individual. If you had to choose just one provider that you would see over and over again it would be an ATF.
rabbit hit this one right on the nail head in my oppinion an ATF has to be one that makes you say WOW !! I enjoyed that!! and makes you think about that experience you had and make you want to come back again and again.
My ATF (Angelina Adams) has the total package, shes beautiful, intelligent and has a one of kind smile! It was her appearance that caught my eye initially but it was intellect that won me over. Upon our meet her smile was just the icing
One word connection.