Happy 2018

I always enjoy starting a new year. So looking forward to putting 2017 in the rear mirror and exploring and meeting new friends in 2018.
What a great life we have as we get to look forward to a better year and more remarkable times to share with new friends.
I have talked with several ladies that expressed an interest in visiting our small market and look forward to welcoming them to our city and sharing what we have to offer.
Be safe and always live today like it may be your last day. Life is always shorter than expected.
  • GMTA
  • 01-01-2018, 08:10 AM
Well said my friend. Looking forward to a great new year
Happy New Year, you guys were great cant wait to return!!!!
So i have been contemplating of returning to the great Louisanda,which would be best and safest?

# I experienced Bossier and had a blast everyone was so gracious....

# 2 Monroe i've been asked to visit there as well...is there cosinoes? although i don't gamble much and not exactly where to stay ad how LE works around there ....input?

# 3 Lake Charles or Lafayette and know nothing of the surrounding & where i should stay.....i plan on returning middle of January 14-18 and was just curious as to stay next,Bossier was great but i'd like to explore more of CRAWFISH,GAMBLING,& WILL NOW GET TO MEET THE WONDERFUL GENTS I HADN'T HAD THE CHANCE TO, but make no mistake i will be staying longer this time....

Happy 2018 Gents & Providers o and of course the MODS!!

Cendell M See you soon and cant wait~~~~

• R.M.
  • 01-05-2018, 05:26 AM
Here's to 2018.
Here's to 2018. Originally Posted by R.M.

yes ma'me