What are the best provider ad sites?

Sorry in advance if this has already been discussed, but I've been away for work and otherwise busy for the past several months - I come back to Pittsburgh and backpage has become a pretty much useless shit show like CL and has made all the usual aggregator sites just as useless. I mean, most of the numbers and social media links are fake or useless and you can't hardly search by area anymore. WTF? Indy's is Indy's and we all know SA. Are there any other sites you guys have found or to which the ladies have shifted?

Thanks
I personally don't believe any "One" site is he end all and be all of ad sites.
We've all seen how even the better sites degrade or get compromised in one way or another, BP has gone the way of less being more, indys is what it is and eccie is tilted so far towards the mongers side that few ladies do more than just place ads here.

I've always been a believer of relying on more than one site for information, both giving and getting. Some are more honest, some are merely aggregates and don't have any more info than what they can steal.
Using multiple sites also allows you to see more of what's available since a LOT of ladies stick to ads on their favorite sites while still utilizing the others.

N matter what site one chooses to use, it makes perfect sense to Google search any name(s) and see what pops up on other sites. You don't even have to click on most as you can guess the content of a lot of posts just from the title and first line(s) that come up.
Here, P411, Indy's ..... great response btw Jinny .