Sexy memories

How many of you have a reoccuring memory of a certain time/person/situation in your life. Something that doesn't seem to slip away with time. Share it with us.

For me if was on a business trip back in early 2001. Was visiting Oklahoma City and rather bored on evening. So what is a guy to do besides find the local strip club. After a couple of hours and several drinks it had been rather boring and the talent was less than spectacular. Getting ready to call it a night the DJ anounces "Animal to the stage, Animal you are needed on the stage." Thinking to myself, what the HELL is Animal? So I waited. Then Godsmack's Whatever comes over the speakers. This gorgeous red head comes out from behind the curtains. Hair down the her ass, guessing she is about 5'6" or so. Black thin lace robe that covers almost down the the floor. She kicks one leg up around that pole and swings around like a trained circus animal. Its not long before that robe hits the floor. This woman is unreal. Head to toe sex!!! Pale white skin, nice natural C cup, black leather high heel boots that run just north of her knees. High cut black thong. She dances with such attitude and the music fits her perfectly. This is not the girl you take home to mom, this is the one you barely get through the door way before she is pinned up against the wall and devouring you.

Needless to say I enjoyed the hell out of the show. Waited around to hopefully get a couple of private dances from her but I think the line stretch out the door. Never got those dances but that is one of those memories I can close my eyes and be right back in good ole OK city with Animal.
One hot summer night in Michigan with my soon to be 1st wife, in a cheap motel room. The sex was so intense and the sweat was pouring off both of us as I had her legs on my shoulders, and I was pounding her. To this day I have never matched the intensity of that moment.