Sexy Pictures.....

Hey all,
Looking for some ideas. My lady friend loves to have her picture taken. We are meeting up tonight at the hotel (complete with Juczzi)....I have a great SLR camera (but still learning). Any ideas for sexy pictures or advice.
Bubble bath! Having her blindfolded and having her hands tied with a men's tie or something similar with a big sexy smile on her face
Thanks Sugar.....I have a tie all picked out now. Would never have thought of that. I know you all have more to share...?
Whatever you do.....make sure she has on some sexy shoes!!
Depending on the SLR and the software you have, you might consider turning up the ISO and doing some available light shots. Moving the light source away from the camera axis adds a lot of impact to the image but off camera flash is a bit intimidating for a novice. With available light, you see what you get, then use a good noise program to clean up the result.

I think this one was shot at either 800 or 1600, by lamp light, (D300) f1.4or 1.8 30mm, then post processed for noise with Topaz denoise in photoshop. You will need to switch to tungsten white balance, or shoot raw and play with white balance in post process.

Here are most of the shots of ladies I've done here, Lindsey is a natural when it comes to posing. Password is : Public

http://pimpandhost.com/album/742835-Public.html
Whatever you do.....make sure she has on some sexy shoes!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
But not in the bubble bath.
ooo....bubble baths are so much fun.

how about some fun body painting before the bubble bathing begins.
Call your favorite provider and then watch the fireworks