poll, was 9-11 an inside job

I am curious what percentage of folks think 9-11 was orchestrated by US powers and how many believe it was done 100% by foreign operatives and our Government has to do with it. do you think if was a detonation of the towers from explosives set there in advance?
I am curious what percentage of folks think 9-11 was orchestrated by US powers and how many believe it was done 100% by foreign operatives and our Government has to do with it. do you think if was a detonation of the towers from explosives set there in advance? Originally Posted by sue_nami
So all those live TV feeds of a plane flying into the WTC were faked? Come on!!
+1

So all those live TV feeds of a plane flying into the WTC were faked? Come on!! Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
The massacre in Las Vegas was absolutely an inside job.
  • Loxly
  • 01-08-2018, 09:56 PM
This happened due to the trusting and naïve nature of Americans. And our previous President swung the door wide open for more of the same.
This happened due to the trusting and naïve nature of Americans. And our previous President swung the door wide open for more of the same. Originally Posted by Loxly
And, the dimretards want to keep that door wide open...

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/08/le...toral-success/

The cat's out of the bag now. Their "humanitarianism" has always been just a massive vote grab. At all costs.
I am curious what percentage of folks think 9-11 was orchestrated by US powers and how many believe it was done 100% by foreign operatives and our Government has to do with it. do you think if was a detonation of the towers from explosives set there in advance? Originally Posted by sue_nami
Explosives did not bring down the towers.
Such conspiracy theories are fatally flawed [no pun intended].
What brought down the towers was the heat generated by the conflagration from the Jets' wing tanks which erupted at impact. The fires were immediate and spanned the width of each of the towers.
Steel is strong, but at 1200F begins to transform, evident by the change of color, toward a dark red. AT this point it can yet be cooled and "tempered" and retain most of its properties of strength, ductility, etc.

At 1800F it is weakened to the point of losing its shape and its identity as an alloy. It is beginning to melt. At 2800F it is a pourable gel, and bright yellow or even white color.

The WTC fires were estimated in excess of 2000F, weakening the structural beams and girders and connectors.
So the weakened structure collapsed under its own weight due to the effect of prolonged excessive heat on the structural steel.

This happened because America did not have sufficient security in place to prevent the numerous events of the Muslims' conspiracy, their entry to the States, their boarding planes carrying box cutter knives, etc.

To say it was an inside job? Ludicrous.
Muslims would no more conspire or cooperate with America than they would with Israel. And Shia will not cooperate with Sunni. They massacre one another because of the sectarian rivalry, calling each other infidels for their allegiance to one or the other 'tradition' of authority.
I see gfestrungout is living on the Daily Caller again.

What? No Alex Jones?
Damn Yussup- did nobody tell you that you are the winner of the dip shit of the year award for 2017? Not Lexus Lover.
They posted you as the winner here in the Austin forum....
I can't think of anyone more deserving of this award than you!!! Congrats!!!

I see gfestrungout is living on the Daily Caller again.

What? No Alex Jones? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Damn Yussup- did nobody tell you that you are the winner of the dip shit of the year award for 2017? Not Lexus Lover.
They posted you as the winner here in the Austin forum....
I can't think of anyone more deserving of this award than you!!! Congrats!!! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Unfortunately if you look at the list of the nominees for DOTY all are considered to be left of center. Not a single person who is right of center is in the poll. Over the past year or so I've become more skeptical of polls but this one was ridiculous.
Muslims would no more conspire or cooperate with America than they would with Israel. Originally Posted by acesfirstbaseman
I pretty much agree with most of your post except the above. I mean, it's not like we would ask them to cooperate or anything. Worst case, we would somehow encourage or facilitate it and make it seem like their own idea ;-) I think we were just stupid and did not understand it when they said they would use our own laws against us. I just hope we're smarter now, but my feeling is 'we the people' got duped into endless and overreaching security.
Well, I wonder why that is?

Unfortunately if you look at the list of the nominees for DOTY all are considered to be left of center. Not a single person who is right of center is in the poll. Over the past year or so I've become more skeptical of polls but this one was ridiculous. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
The people who called Bush an idiot are trying to convince us that he could carry off a plan to kill thousands in broad daylight and keep it under wraps are the same ones who now say Trump is an idiot and/or insane and yet won’t admit that they were severely trounced by him and couldn’t win in a rigged election.
Well, I wonder why that is? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Because the poll was created by an ignoramus who aligns himself with the conservative side politically.
Well, I wonder why that is? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Of course you do.

Of course you do!