Do Thick Thighs really saves lives?

I'd imagine having a pair of thunder thighs really could qualify as a super power. I'm sure a pair of thick thighs saved a life today.
This is a thigh appreciation thread: for all the ladies and fellas alike who adorn or adore a sweet set of juicy, muscular, curvy, or just down right good lookin' tenderloins..

Ladies feel free to add your picts! and guys please share your fav set of thighs if you have them.
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-12-2018, 11:58 PM
I SO wish you didn't have the reputation you do. I want to be a fan, but I just can't bring myself to rally behind someone who threatens to use IP information against hobbyists.

Great lingerie though.

I love to get curvy women in front of my camera. *sigh*
Girl don't eat the lies these trolls and haters feed you...My rep is fine, unless you see something I don't.

If you want to be supportive, then do so. but don't get on here spreading the bs.
Just another tittat threAD
Um. Says the hooktard that boasts about "collecting" data from her alleged site visitors.....

And to answer your question... I am of the belief that "thick thighs" tend to suffocate people......not save them.

Backfire on another "marketing" non-ad.

Keep on doin you...it'll eventually come off.

When you walk into a nice store, do they not have security cameras?
Now look at my site, do you really think I dont keep my analytics up to date?

the fact that you two cant grasp the concepts of how IP's work is scary, and Im going to need you to take a beginers tech class ASAP.

For all who need an update:
*a fellow envious hooker happend on my site, and accidentally submitted 8 false booking request.
*I had to simply remind her that my site does keep IP adresses from the last 48 hours, and yes her IP was on all 8 booking request.
*She then began to text me threats, scared that I now had her proof of her foolishness.
*in rebuttal I then used a tool called IP search!, it will give you the general vicinity of a current user of an particular IP address. I sent her a screen shot of her location through text
*Said fellow hoe, then posted her own screen shot to eccie. I had nothing to do with that. Her and her fellow white knights (the two above) then concocted some bs story. But please ask them for proof?

This will be my last time addressing this. And its the truth.

Have a great night everyone.
Remember, trolls come from UNDERNEATH the bridge.
lmaoo well that was pointless?
There is nothing wrong with my post.
Sounds like you just have some Sammy Sosa-itis going on my brotha.

For brevity....(the BIG one.....)

https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2176105&highlight=

Bonus Round 1

https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2250621&highlight=

Bonus Round 2

https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2153745&highlight= Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I really don’t understand how some ladies on the board claim they support their “fellow” providers yet pick and choose who to bash/call out/be bitchy to. Maybe I don’t know the whole story or history behind tiatate & I’m not about to read all the threads tied to her name.. but I can personally say that when I had my website it automatically logged IP addresses and how often each visited my site. And yea it also tracked location. Like tia said, IP addresses are scary and can disclose a lot more information than you think. I would know.. I got hacked in chat years ago and was pretty much terrorized for months on end by certain members on here.

It’s not some ground breaking, earth shattering new development that sites track visitors but I don’t know anyone who would go through hundreds if not thousands of IPs just to single them out, track them down, and expose their information. So maybe I’m missing what really happened here. Sorry if I’m a little out of line; someone correct me if I’m wrong please.
Open thread hoping to see some nice thighs to rub one out to. Get drama. Another day at eccie.
  • L.A.
  • 01-13-2018, 06:07 AM
I'm a sucker for nice legs. As far as a threAD showing off your legs? Why not??

Of course any thread you post will get invaded by your stalkers.
Open thread hoping to see some nice thighs to rub one out to. Get drama. Another day at eccie. Originally Posted by Hercules
Me and you both! I'm a sucker for some sexy legs.
Sorry about that, the trolls got here faster than new pics did.
Perhaps another day.
Ladies can still feel free to post your tantalizing thighs
Tia has some very nice thighs. They’d make some good earmuffs
I really don’t understand how some ladies on the board claim they support their “fellow” providers yet pick and choose who to bash/call out/be bitchy to.
but I can personally say that when I had my website it automatically logged IP addresses and how often each visited my site. And yea it also tracked location..
It’s not some ground breaking, earth shattering new development that sites track visitors but I don’t know anyone who would go through hundreds if not thousands . Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
This!
I'll post the highlights again for the trolls in the back. 🗣🗣🗣
Only thing thunder thighs are good for... is popping a bastard out that pussy