Crawfish in Tyler?

Hey guys! I will be back next week and during my visit I would love to eat some crawfish!! Any suggestions as to where I should go? Thanks so much in advance and hopefully one of you wonderful hard-working country men will join me!! See you guys soon
circle m in big sandy
Crawfish😋 yum, will definitely be trying circle m while I’m in town!!!! Thanks babe💋
circle m in big sandy Originally Posted by LoneStarDieselCar
They seem to have great reviews on yelp, can't wait to try them out! Thanks so much for the suggestion, boo! Hope to see you next week!
It is a hole in the wall place. Does not look like much when you pull up. But if you like that kind of place, the atmosphere is great and crawfish is good. I think they usually have a band on the weekends
From my experience, hole in the walls usually have the best food! Especially BBQ!!
Clawdaddys in Mineola is the best... He is also doing the cooking in Big Sandy. He is from Monroe,La. He is very nice and his food is great.
  • R.M.
  • 01-27-2018, 12:25 AM
I been seeking some awesome pulled pork and not from Buc-cee's.
Not that I'm busting on Buc-cee's but I do like to set down for a meal every once in a while.
  • R.M.
  • 01-27-2018, 02:01 AM
opps sit down.
From my experience, hole in the walls usually have the best food! Especially BBQ!! Originally Posted by khari kummingz
Agree..
Mmmmm this thread was informative.
I'll be trying some of these spots out soon. Thnx