Maxicen Waters

So I'm not sure on 1st name spelling! Sry.

Anyway this should be a hoot she is supposed to give the democrat reply to the President's State of the Union address! What a moon bat!
Not sure I would have to be blind folded don't think I can look at her that long!
I wanna watch that more than the SOTUA. Hilarious!
Maxine
Should make you Texans proud ..LOL
Should make you Texans proud ..LOL Originally Posted by bamscram
She send a tingle up your 0zombie leg, eehbuhhrrrr!

She send a tingle up your 0zombie leg, eehbuhhrrrr!< Bad taste in Obama's ass again iffylube?

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Did you pee down your Ozombie leg dumb ass?
Should make you Texans proud ..LOL Originally Posted by bamscram
Why? She’s from California.
That should make Texans proud.
Her rebuttal,

"Impeach 45, again yes, impeach 45.

North Korea has a bomb so what?
My fear is if North Korea nukes us, trump will get us in a war.

Did I tell you already impeach 45?

Why do I march? I have to march because my mother couldn't have an abortion.

Impeach 45.

The tea party, they aren't so loud now, why?
.Why aren't they doing all that outrageous behavior like waving the American flag?

Oil companies and all the rest of you businesses, y'all really aren't paying no taxes now, the government should own you.

So comey told Jeff sessions he didn't want to be alone with trump, women can relate.

I believe that if Hillary had won the White House, after what comey did to her, she should have fired him but we can't let trump do that.

I asked and did intervene with secretary Paulson to protect my husbands bank cuz all these banks were going out and I didn't want to lose no money.

President Obama was putting in this great system where the government could check up on you and regulate you and know what everyone was doing and trump is destroying it.

IMPEACH 45!!!!!!!!!!!!"
So I'm not sure on 1st name spelling! Sry.

Anyway this should be a hoot she is supposed to give the democrat reply to the President's State of the Union address! What a moon bat!
Not sure I would have to be blind folded don't think I can look at her that long! Originally Posted by tinman483
Since she is refusing to attend the STOTU, how the hell can she then give a demo reply to it?
My understanding is every member of the Black Congressional Caucus is boycotting the SOTUA, including her. Given that she'll have the opposing speech "vetted" by the mostly black heads of the DNC, it should be a laugh fest.
So Comey told Jeff sessions he didn't want to be alone with trump, women can relate... Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
LOL!

Just a side note on James Comey - I heard the REAL reason Comey sent his letter to Congress about reopening the hildebeest email investigation 10 days before the 2016 election is because the NYPD was threatening to spill the beans about the new Carlos Danger laptop evidence if Comey didn't!

Of course, he spun it as an integrity issue!
Why? She’s from California. Originally Posted by bambino
Asking a parrot "why" is a waste of time and bandwidth.

Besides I heard that young Kennedy had the dishonor!
Besides I heard that young Kennedy had the dishonor! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Supposedly Maxine is giving her own state of the union address I think on bet, black entertainment television
Thursday the start of BLACK HISTORY MONTH. The pour souls are so oppressed...

Please Don't Make Them Angry!

fuckem...