For the democRATs and liberals. Shit's fixing to get real.

This should be good. I hope every one of these sorry constitution burning cocksuckers gets jail time.

From Fox news:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...to-public.html

To be fair, from CNN news:
https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/29/polit...emo/index.html
  • WTF
  • 01-29-2018, 08:19 PM
I doubt anyone gets jail time or even indicted.

This is another Benghazi. . . A shiny object for their base to look at.

The GOP wants to release their interpretation but not the Democrats rebuttal.

Boy that is transparent! Which seems to be what the Trumpers want, unless that transparency does not fit their narrative.

There BETTER be heads rolling.. And i don't mean figuratively.
Most of them will cut a deal, but it will only get them modified treatment.

Those who participated and contributed to the Clinton campaign will get the special treatment.

Those who participated and contributed to the Clinton campaign will get the special treatment. Originally Posted by LexusLover
By "special treatment" I mean less lenient sentences.*

* Those who were sentenced from the Nuremberg trials got the harshest sentences when it was proven they knew what they were doing was wrong, while those who got the most lenient actually believed what they were doing was proper.
By "special treatment" I mean less lenient sentences.* Originally Posted by LexusLover
Lock her up
  • WTF
  • 01-30-2018, 07:33 AM

Those who participated and contributed to the Clinton campaign will get the special treatment. Originally Posted by LexusLover
By "special treatment" I mean less lenient sentences.* Originally Posted by LexusLover
Once again LexyLiar finally making a prediction.

You want to put any money on that?

We are talking about the DOJ , FBI and FISA Court.

You think someone will be sentenced.

I say not.
Lock her up Originally Posted by themystic
The only way to keep her safe from sexual assaults is to house her in a male unit. She's looking too juicy these days for the ladies' units. Besides.

Didn't she just call them "bitches"?
The only way to keep her safe from sexual assaults is to house her in a male unit. She's looking too juicy these days for the ladies' units. Besides.

Didn't she just call them "bitches"? Originally Posted by LexusLover

Look
My Negro. Lock her up. Don’t start showing empathy for anyone now. Anti American scum like you needs to stay true to you hate beliefs. So glad your my anegro
Look
My Negro. Lock her up. Don’t start showing empathy for anyone now. Anti American scum like you needs to stay true to you hate beliefs. So glad your my anegro Originally Posted by themystic
Are you fucking SissyLips. Or is he fucking you?

Or do you all swamp on even numbered days?
I doubt anyone gets jail time or even indicted.

This is another Benghazi. . . A shiny object for their base to look at.

The GOP wants to release their interpretation but not the Democrats rebuttal.

Boy that is transparent! Which seems to be what the Trumpers want, unless that transparency does not fit their narrative.

. Originally Posted by WTF
You're right nobody will be indicted or convicted. After seeing these videos it's obvious nobody knows what they are doing anyway. This is nothing but a three ringed circus.

Jim
Look
My Negro. Lock her up. Don’t start showing empathy for anyone now. Anti American scum like you needs to stay true to you hate beliefs. So glad your my anegro Originally Posted by themystic
Everyone opposing Hillary is showing empathy numb nuts. All those women that Bill won't have access to or Hillary trying to destroy. All those poor government workers just trying to do their jobs without getting in the way of Hillary's paranoid fantasies. All those citizens who just want government to leave them alone to make their lives better. All those people...and you'd just as soon fuck them over and piss on their graves. You are the true piece of shit Mastick.
THey shouldn't. IMO they all should get the harshest sentence available..
THey shouldn't. IMO they all should get the harshest sentence available.. Originally Posted by garhkal
Well, what "should be" isn't usually what "will be."

Historically, prosecutors plea bargain with lesser fish to get the big ones, or give breaks to the less offensive members of the "school" to get the predators. Those in management/supervising rolls should get the book thrown at them, because they were leading the pack and conspiring to provide direction and cover.

The meaning of "cooperation" in the Federal Sentencing Guidelines has a rather "narrow" definition, but there are discretionary provisions that can be utilized to provide more moderate sentences.

At the moment my aggravation is that the big fish are leaping out of the hot water so they can sop up on their Federal retirement, which IMO they ought not to get based on their involvement in these schemes being revealed.