Lehalea

I see where our friend is coming back for a visit. Show her some Shreveport/Bossier love and thank her for coming home for a visit. Looks like a double your fun weekend to me.
Hey Mr Friendly !!! Thanks and yes I’m available with Destiny Devine also this weekend !! I have most definitely missed my friends and hope to see you guys !! I’m almost there passing through Tyler now!!
Thanks for coming Lehalea. I had a great time.
Thanks for coming Lehalea. I had a great time. Originally Posted by Dittychaser
💋😘 I as well and as always had a great time too and it was very good to see you!!! Thanks for making time for me !!!
I see where our friend is coming back for a visit. Show her some Shreveport/Bossier love and thank her for coming home for a visit. Looks like a double your fun weekend to me. Originally Posted by MrFriendly
Mr Friendly I enjoyed getting to finally have the pleasure of a session with you hope there are more to come !! 💋😘
Destiny and you were a blast, great time. I'm pretty sure there will be more. Thank you LehaLea for making the trip over.
Sounds like I am missing out on some serious fun-time with some sexy ladies. Glad that Ditty and Mr F had fun! Well done my friends!
Destiny and you were a blast, great time. I'm pretty sure there will be more. Thank you LehaLea for making the trip over. Originally Posted by MrFriendly
Myself,Mr F and My bestie all In one tub loved it.
Yes That was very much so fun!!! The tub the bath bomb the pretty kitty in my ..Oooopppsss!!....😜 Had A great time and happy to see those who came out to show me some love including my Bestie (Miss u already are you on I -20 yet?!?!?! Lol!!) Hopefully I can make a trip back soon around spring break !!!
Myself,Mr F and My bestie all In one tub loved it.
Originally Posted by destinydevine
Sure hated I missed my chance to play.
Love the pic destiny
Sure hated I missed my chance to play. Originally Posted by Randy Shreveport
Me too but hopefully I will be back soon !😘
I love that pic of her also