Rubber Ducky, Sucky Sucky

Rain rain go away, come again another day...
Agreed
It's supposed to clear up this evening though.
I’m sick of it between the rain and cold weather
I’m sick of it between the rain and cold weather Originally Posted by Karrine_Kream
Yes !!! I feel the same way . I just want a nice weekend to enjoy to enjoy the outdoors .
Today and Tuesday should be really nice
  • Trey
  • 02-04-2018, 08:44 AM
I hope so weekend sucked so far. Rain out in Galveston and now I'm feeling sick I'm going home
I had rain INSIDE my house. Returned to the Irish Chihuahua Refuge on Saturday morning after a fun Friday elsewhere to find that my 10-year-old gas water heater had gone kablooey and leaked into my closet and master bath. Having a wonderful (NOT ) weekend airing everything out and getting a new appliance installed. (And showering outside under the hose since the water had to be turned off to the house. AAAARGH! ) Last one I bought was about $200, but revised federal requirements on manufacturing safety raised price tags; the basic in-stock model at Home Depot this time around, including the kit to convert it to propane (power source of choice in the deep, dark, spooky woods), cost me $550, and that didn't include labor! I'll need some new sheet rock, too.

Oh, the joys of home ownership.

(Sucks as I had invited guests over for a Super Bowl/Puppy Bowl BBQ, but not now with this mess. Chihuahuas and I will watch all by ourselves with McRibs.)
No it didn't. It misted here and there. No rain either nights for the party on the strand. Last night was foggy. But the rain stopped about 7pm and didn't return. And it even warmed up last night.

Next weekend is the bigger weekend
I hope so weekend sucked so far. Rain out in Galveston and now I'm feeling sick I'm going home Originally Posted by Trey
Sorry to hear Fancy

Everything will work out

I hope you feel better Trey
  • Trey
  • 02-04-2018, 09:34 PM
No it didn't. It misted here and there. No rain either nights for the party on the strand. Last night was foggy. But the rain stopped about 7pm and didn't return. And it even warmed up last night.

Next weekend is the bigger weekend Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
What ever you want to call it, it did it all day. Then it got foggy as fuck. I'm sick as shit now. Fuck Galveston and mardi gras for me this year. I aint going back till summer to the island. I hope you have a better time then I did.
They need to move Mardi Gras the last few years it’s had terrible weather in Nola, I haven’t made it to Galveston for their Mardi Gras... if the weather is nice enough I’m going this year
it always rains when I want to visit TX. boohoo
Sorry to hear that... it always rains commuting to or from Louisiana for me lol it never fails I don’t think I’m driving there for a while I’ll take alternate transportation from here on out

It’s so scary when it rains there