Sex Worker Bingo

• Lia88
  • 02-05-2018, 09:57 AM
How Many Have of have Won Sex worker Bingo? lol
Lol BINGO
Is there a special prize for filling the entire board?
BINGO!!!
I thought anything goen in the center square!
Wow, that's way too expensive.
I have used that one in Houston for an outcall(quoted me 150/H), and once for an incall just for DATY/DATO session(quoted me 250/HH).

First girl came to outcall and she tried to upsell BJ, DATY, LFK, anything except for Covered MISH she considered a fetish and costs extra. She also said she quoted me 150/HH.
So I gave her 50 to leave. That covered her gas and a good meal and her wasted time. She asked to use the restroom and I had to deny her.
I wasn't sure what she would do behind closed doors.
Both were BP girls.

The rest of the things on the Bingo card have never been used by me.
I filled the board. Shocking, isn’t it?!
This would be perfect for a game at a mixer.
The Backpage Bingo version is how many eccie gals are on a display page of Backpage.
There's been times when the gals try to "top" each other and you can get a horizontal line win.
  • Lia88
  • 02-05-2018, 04:25 PM
Is there a special prize for filling the entire board? Originally Posted by VegasJen
Yes. Hit the Front door #1 lolol
  • Lia88
  • 02-05-2018, 04:27 PM
This would be perfect for a game at a mixer. Originally Posted by Fizley
Ikr.Has to be a mixer W/ SW and Hobbyist in my opinion lololol . we get it the most
  • Lia88
  • 02-05-2018, 04:29 PM
Wow, that's way too expensive.
I have used that one in Houston for an outcall(quoted me 150/H), and once for an incall just for DATY/DATO session(quoted me 250/HH).

First girl came to outcall and she tried to upsell BJ, DATY, LFK, anything except for Covered MISH she considered a fetish and costs extra. She also said she quoted me 150/HH.
So I gave her 50 to leave. That covered her gas and a good meal and her wasted time. She asked to use the restroom and I had to deny her.
I wasn't sure what she would do behind closed doors.
Both were BP girls.

The rest of the things on the Bingo card have never been used by me. Originally Posted by Warptcuck

Smart move on the bathroom anythings possible have to be a quick thinker w/ ppl you dont know
This would be perfect for a game at a mixer. Originally Posted by Fizley

Only if it were in private spaces/venues and

been there and done that!

= = = = =

Check my signature for meet & greet info not visible in mobile web version!
Click HERE
This is good lmao,yup I get Bingo .....what'd I win!?
Sad....but funny........proud to say that I have only asked 5 maybe 6 of the questions.....so NO BINGO for me