Dow Down!

1000 pts! 👎👎👎
and?
  • Trey
  • 02-05-2018, 03:17 PM
Dont worry the real estate agent is on the case.
  • LudoK
  • 02-05-2018, 03:24 PM
I saw it go all the way down -1600 points live

Good thing I got out a week ago lulz
I would like it to fall further to create opportunities for investments...The current pullback was expected...do not worry ... Do not pay attention to the news maintain contributions...dollar cost averaging...
and? Originally Posted by tbone2u
The drop will reduce the financial portfolios and retirement accounts of many, who may respond by selling off assets they shouldn't or by spending less recreational dollars. Those who depend on fun funds for sustenance may find it more difficult to pay bills or save for the future, especially if their jittery patrons are heavily involved in the market.

These ups and downs are just part of the cycle of economic life, but can certainty make nervous investors panic or penny-pinch.

Never put all of your eggs into one basket. (Makes it too easy for a nefarious hawk to swoop in and snatch it!) Diversify your holdings.
Good thing I started getting in when it was down 1600.
It is all about timing.

The drop will reduce the financial portfolios and retirement accounts of many, who may respond by spending less recreational dollars. Those who depend on such money won't be able to pay bills or save for the future.

These ups and downs are cyclic, however, but can certainty make nervous investors penny-pinch.

Never put all of your eggs into one basket. (Makes it too easy for a nefarious hawk to swoop in and grab it!) Diversify your assets.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

Pshycologically yes, saw many of them stressed out today..many...but I had casually suggested to few folks in early jan when dow reached 25k to shed indexed investments made in 2009 based on the amount invested to their comfort to take some profits not all. The rest kept in the portfolio should offset some pullbacks at this time...so recreational money could have been made with some foresight...IMO...
Pshycologically yes, saw many of them stressed out today..many...but I had casually suggested to few folks in early jan when dow reached 25k to shed indexed investments made in 2009 based on the amount invested to their comfort to take some profits not all. The rest kept in the portfolio should offset some pullbacks at this time...so recreational money could have been made with some foresight...IMO... Originally Posted by CuSoon

That just made me hot, darlin'. I like a man who is smart, and stable, with his money. Very sexy.

On another note, with all of the recent gains wiped out that Trunp has taken credit for, I'm wondering what he'll have to say about this?
Ma'am with due respect we should live the present..not to worry about the future. We as humans have endured and adjusted to the changes...have a good evening...