The cool eccie club!!

Shout to my eccie inner circle. My cool cats. Shout out to all the bootiful ladies, you'll rock, especially those with purty feet. Sisto, Trey, nubo, pxo, thresh, wako, biggie all the mods and staff. Shout out to my eccie crushes fancy in heels and htown rilo. I might have missed a few. If we ever hook up I'm getting one of my civvie yella bones to cook us a foooking feast. Oxtails, chitterlings, pig feet, hog maws, ribs,(prime rib and sirloin for my white patnas) brisket Mac and cheese, okra, candied yams, collard greens, Tata salad, cornbread, dirty rice, peach cobbler, pecan pie and foooking Kool aid! To all my haters....kick rocks with no shoes on. Toodles....
I do not eat pork..chittlins, pig feet, hog head cheese..or none of that high blood pressure inducing slave food.

I am partial to a good adult themed mac-n-cheese especially homemade baked Mac n cheese topped with lobster or crab meet.

Ohh love me some Fool-Aid lol
You had me at cobbler
I do not eat pork..chittlins, pig feet, hog head cheese..or none of that high blood pressure inducing slave food.

I am partial to a good adult themed mac-n-cheese especially homemade baked Mac n cheese topped with lobster or crab meet.

Ohh love me some Fool-Aid lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You got it brudda. And that Henny black for you sir. My yella might have to study a cook book to whip up that lobster for you though homie...

Ohh love me some Fool-Aid lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Did you know cool aid has pork in it?
List of items that has pork in it that you wouldn't think it does...

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheFacebook...ook_100_juice/
You got it brudda. And that Henny black for you sir. My yella might have to study a cook book to whip up that lobster for you though homie... Originally Posted by shinepro

Uhh No need homie....everyone knows hot chics can't cook worth a shit... in fact the only way I'm eating your girls food is if her arms look like this

List of items that has pork in it that you wouldn't think it does...

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheFacebook...ook_100_juice/ Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

Why do you trust that source?
Bwahahaha sisto. You know them fine yellas can't cook. I'll probably have to contract out mama junebug to make our spread. We going to throw some ramen noodles in their too to bring back fond memories.you the bomb homie sisto. Foook these haters. Try weako. What say you?
Why do you trust that source? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
When I went temp vegan, this lady told me Kool aid, and marshmallows had pork in it. The conversation came up because I was telling her I couldn't wait to get home to make me some rice krispie treats and she bust my bubble.

I just did a quick search, but that's not where I got the info from it was a vegan lady..
When I went temp vegan, this lady told me Kool aid, and marshmallows had pork in it. The conversation came up because I was telling her I couldn't wait to get home to make me some rice krispie treats and she bust my bubble.

I just did a quick search, but that's not where I got the info from it was a vegan lady.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Temp vegan that's a new one
Temp vegan that's a new one Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Total vegan people are foooking crazy. These teeth were made for ripping and chewing carrion, flesh. I would lose my mind sucking vegetables all day. But hey, do you with you're fine ass champo.
Total vegan people are foooking crazy. These teeth were made for ripping and chewing carrion, flesh. I would lose my mind sucking vegetables all day. But hey, do you with you're fine ass champo. Originally Posted by shinepro
I'm thinking of becominng prescatsrian or some shit like that...only seafood protein...I am becoming sensitive to the plight of land mammals...sometimes I fear this thing called Universal Karma when I watch those animals being slaughtered...man what if we came back reincarnated and treated like we treated animals ..I figure fish is safe since Jesus fed it to the masses
Oooh boy
To all my haters....kick rocks with no shoes on.
Toodles.... Originally Posted by shinepro