Pimps.....the foooking good, bad and ugly!!

I think sometimes pimps get a bad rap. I've been foooking with strip clubs and just in the scene for 30 years. I wasn't raised this way. I went to a top notch high school and later to one of the best colleges in tx. I just like strip clubs. I've met vicious pimps who beat their girls within an inch of their lives and those that target customers, but a vast majority you never see. I had a pimp I was cool with in San Antonio. I would go fuck his chicks fo 40 or so dollars and sometimes for free. But I'm shine. They we're fed well, kept up, housed etc. And these chicks were dumb as fuck. Another pimp I partied with had a big house in clear lake. His stable drove escalades with Louis Vuitton seats. Lived in a 2 million mansion with a pool on the water. Foooking great times I had there. I'm cool with everyone, even some pimps. Just saying some women in this industry need guidance period. As always no thread hijackers, lavar ball wannabes, trolls, Dave Chappelle interns and no disparaging remarks to Shine!
I think sometimes pimps get a bad rap. I've been foooking with strip clubs and just in the scene for 30 years. I wasn't raised this way. I went to a top notch high school and later to one of the best colleges in tx. I just like strip clubs. I've met vicious pimps who beat their girls within an inch of their lives and those that target customers, but a vast majority you never see. I had a pimp I was cool with in San Antonio. I would go fuck his chicks fo 40 or so dollars and sometimes for free. But I'm shine. They we're fed well, kept up, housed etc. And these chicks were dumb as fuck. Another pimp I partied with had a big house in clear lake. His stable drove escalades with Louis Vuitton seats. Lived in a 2 million mansion with a pool on the water. Foooking great times I had there. I'm cool with everyone, even some pimps. Just saying some women in this industry need guidance period. As always no thread hijackers, lavar ball wannabes, trolls, Dave Chappelle interns and no disparaging remarks to Shine! Originally Posted by shinepro

So you're saying you are in full support of pimps and their behavior.... got it.
So you're saying you are in full support of pimps and their behavior.... got it. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Try weako life was better in ec land when you were full time foooking with sisto. My nuts are already heavy as hell with the sperm swimming around in them. I don't foooking need you hanging on to them. I don't encourage anything. Most women have some form of handler. You just never see them. What the foook you think is going on when a woman texts as soon as a client gets there.
No wonder sista has you in the same basement as the other pimps NubianPimp, trash etc.

I'm thinking you're just Nubians bottom bitch ever since islandgent ditched NP
So you're saying you are in full support of pimps and their behavior.... got it. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Well.....too late to edit.
No wonder sista has you in the same basement as the other pimps NubianPimp, trash etc.

I'm thinking you're just Nubians bottom bitch ever since islandgent ditched NP Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
Do you guys ever just foook a chick or do you'll spend the entire session discussing men. Like I ask zero questions about another man on a session or even think about you'll.am I the foooking eccie unicorn. You'll know too much about other men's business.
Do you guys ever just foook a chick or do you'll spend the entire session discussing men. Like I ask zero questions about another man on a session or even think about you'll.am I the foooking eccie unicorn. You'll know too much about other men's business. Originally Posted by shinepro
If I broke some rule here hey. I ain't never foooking read that long ass shit anyway. Do I approve? I mind my business. As long as folks are cool with me Its not my job to save the world. I do Shine. Have fun. Stay in my foooking lane. Real simple. If I broke some rule hey it is what it is. I aint Neva reading all those rules. Eva....I know if I broke a rule one of you run tell that clowns has already pounded the rtm buttom. Hell yeah foooking right!
I had a pimp I was cool with in San Antonio.
Originally Posted by shinepro
Did he force you to dance with tubular balonons on your head and in your mouth?

As always no thread hijackers, lavar ball wannabes, trolls, Dave Chappelle interns and no disparaging remarks to Shine!
Originally Posted by shinepro
He didn't say that anywhere. You mothafuggas are always putting your words in other peoples mouths.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-10-2018, 01:58 PM
Shine I read your posts, and i saw no rules violations. These other clowns? Ya not so much..
When did Houston coed turn ghetto?
[QUOTE=shinepro;1060485141]Do you guys ever just foook a chick or

Just keep starting fooking re
tarted threAD girl stop it....
This was eccie.net. Not greenspoint.net. Not 5thward.net. Not yellowstone.net but eccie.net.

Where for art thou white gents?
This was eccie.net. Not greenspoint.net. Not 5thward.net. Not yellowstone.net but eccie.net.

Where for art thou white gents? Originally Posted by Good_Delights

At the foooking MonsterJam truck show..... with all of the other rednecks.
  • dmode
  • 02-11-2018, 07:31 PM
I didn't know you had to be white to not sound like a welfare hoodrat. Learn something new every day.