Under the radar

I’m still not a hobbyist just a newb that’s been here for a minute. Should I be resistant in seeing a provider that says I’m UTR and do not write a review or share my info. Which I would not anyways just worries me with HPD and Harris County going after us hobbyists same as providers. I’ve chatted with 2 providers that said this but I will not share there tag names out of respect. Has anyone seen a provider like this? Is it safe or should I stay clear of them?
I'm assuming that said ladies are not current members of ECCIE? Those who take advantage of board exposure by promoting themselves here through ads, a Showcase, a profile, and/or posts, are not entitled to a no-review policy. (That's actually in the guidelines.)

Where did you find them? Do they have an Internet presence? Advertise anywhere other than BP, like, say, Eros, P411, or TER? Do they have a personal website? Prior reviews? I know providers who have gone UTR but left a definitive and positive history behind online. (Many carnal companions establish a good reputation before laying low.) Even if not members, run their screen names and phone numbers via the SEARCH THIS FORUM function through reviews, alerts, ISO, and Coed to see what pops up.
G00gle, too.

No footprint, no proof they are legit.

These were ladies here on eccie that have a profile and reviews but are older none recently. I do not mess with bp never have as for the rest really I only use this site no more than I see providers. I just had a lady during chat ask if I had an issue with utr status I didn’t reply was to worried
If they are longstanding members of ECCIE, then chances are they are just fine, but as I said, do some additional research.

Ladies have the right to run their biz as they see fit, and I understand and sympathize with their reasoning, but again, any provider who is actively trying to squash reviews is not going to be protected from one by the guidelines. Would be a gent's voluntary choice to respect her wishes, but not his obligation.

Some providers don't get a lot of risque reports and stay low-key, but are still fabulously fun experiences.
There is nothing that says you can't write a review, especially when they advertise here. If they don't want one and tell you that.....why not respect their wishes? Seems pretty simple to me.
Yeah I have few on pocket dial and while im dreaming of stuff to do.....but google them up and they have gone off the grid. I think a few trying to get out that life or just slow it down a bit. I can see constant reviews drumming up mo biz, phone calls, text.... and maybe the lady likes to play but has an important someone in their life and wants the door open just in case.
Should I be resistant in seeing a provider that says I’m UTR and do not write a review or share my info. Originally Posted by Mokelberry
Not necessarily.

The 1st ECCIE provider I saw was an UTR who I didn't review. But she knew all the SA players and was able to refer me to anyone I wanted to see (and seemed to take great pride in doing so). She also had time, and inclination, to answer any etiquette questions I had. She became my hobby mentor.