Instagram Insanity

It has been brought to my attention multiple times that my once thriving Instagram page has disappeared.
Despite diligent nipple and pum pum masking, Instagram decide that my photos were too racy and deleted the entire account without warning. 😢
Bear with me while I am working to get my new page up and running to bring you more pics and content to enjoy!!!

Thank you everyone who informed me as well as those who have added my new page!!
I have also updated the link in my sig line.

Oh and FREE THE NIPPLES!!!!!!
instagrams been deleting my pictures too!
instagrams been deleting my pictures too! Originally Posted by CaseyKK
A couple pictures I can handle, but the whole account without warning?!?!
  • Mokoa
  • 02-26-2018, 05:17 PM
Yep, more amd more sites are becoming anal about adult content. Photobucket is notorious for that and yes, they will zap your entire account if they find it to have any adult content within it.
Yep, more amd more sites are becoming anal about adult content. Photobucket is notorious for that and yes, they will zap your entire account if they find it to have any adult content within it.
With all due respect, I think the issue is the websites aren’t anal enough! ;-)
I too have been the victim of the Photobucket wipeout in my early eccie days. Posted my add and then every pic was a sad grey blob.
With all due respect, I think the issue is the websites aren’t anal enough! ;-) Originally Posted by Marcus78
Nicely stated