Ignorant politician concerning prostitution

Don't know where to put this so I'm posting it here.

Who is the moronic politician running for some office, I think in San Antonio, who's ad has a check list of why prostitution is bad? I don't watch much TV. And I keep missing it. Plan to call his office and set him straight.
Might be a better topic for 'the sandbox' or co-ed sir.
Mods?
  • Mokoa
  • 03-02-2018, 10:55 PM
Coed it is.

Moved to the proper forum.
So some politician somewhere said something somewhere unfavorable about prostitution? You don't say!
  • nushi
  • 03-02-2018, 11:13 PM
Just saw the video. can't find it online. DA race. N i c o L a h o o d.
Don't know where to put this so I'm posting it here.

Who is the moronic politician running for some office, I think in San Antonio, who's ad has a check list of why prostitution is bad? I don't watch much TV. And I keep missing it. Plan to call his office and set him straight. Originally Posted by OrientExpress
And what exactly would you say that would straighten out this politican?
Hilarious...
Unfortunately his rival is probably the same, but look on the good side......usually what they rant about is what they’re guilty of.....so get ur popcorn ready for when he gets busted soliciting prostitution down the road!
Just saw the video. can't find it online. DA race. N i c o L a h o o d. Originally Posted by nushi
Thanks man, I'd you find the video or can record it let me know. I want to make sure it's this clown. On the right side of the commercial towards the end he lists why it's bad.

As far as what I'll say to this idiot, it's mostly about educating him on what's what. But I'll probably be an ass hole to him.

And your tight he's probably guilty of using WGs also. Popcorn in hand.
Gents I would say 98% of these candidates run on what ever platform is in the news or gets them the biggest bang for there buck ( hmm maybe they are looking for a Review Special)... but really once they get into office most will forget what they ran on..Rant over!
Gents I would say 98% of these candidates run on what ever platform is in the news or gets them the biggest bang for there buck ( hmm maybe they are looking for a Review Special)... but really once they get into office most will forget what they ran on..Rant over! Originally Posted by Weissach
Seriously. Over 20 broken promises and threatening to take guns, even Trump looks like a Dem these days. Not that it's a bad thing for folks against him. I'm not a fan either way. But hey, he's not even a politician. Just out for the bucks. Like you said.
Just saw the video. can't find it online. DA race. N i c o L a h o o d. Originally Posted by nushi
Nico got his ass handed to him in the primary. I guess it sucks when he didn't have the $1M support from J Henry this time and his opponent was bought and paid for by George Soros.
This made me pissed.

I went to vote and they just showed me the dummy ballot for Dem and Rep. They asked which way I wanted to vote. They made it seem like I could only vote for one party. I turned around and left.